Lars Petter Jordheim
- Identification and characterization of inhibitors of cytoplasmic 5'-nucleotidase cN-II issued from virtual screeningLars Petter Jordheim
Universite de Lyon, F 69000 Lyon, France
Biochem Pharmacol 85:497-506. 2013..This study showed that virtual screening is a useful tool for the identification of potent cN-II inhibitors, and our biological results indicated interesting activity for one lead compound that can be further developed as therapeutics...
- Detecting differential allelic expression using high-resolution melting curve analysis: application to the breast cancer susceptibility gene CHEK2Tú Nguyen-Dumont
Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Group, IARC, 69372 Lyon, France
BMC Med Genomics 4:39. 2011..We aimed to assess whether CHEK2 was subject to DAE in lymphoblastoid cell lines (LCLs) from high-risk breast cancer patients for whom no mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2 had been identified...
- The ribonucleotide reductase large subunit (RRM1) as a predictive factor in patients with cancerLars Petter Jordheim
INSERM U590, Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, Faculte de Medecine Rockefeller, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I, 69008 Lyon, France
Lancet Oncol 12:693-702. 2011..Here, we review preclinical and clinical studies of RRM1 assessment and discuss the further steps in the development of this clinically pertinent biomarker...
- Gemcitabine resistance due to deoxycytidine kinase deficiency can be reverted by fruitfly deoxynucleoside kinase, DmdNK, in human uterine sarcoma cellsLars Petter Jordheim
INSERM U590, Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, Faculte de Medecine Rockefeller, 8, avenue Rockefeller, 69008, Lyon, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 58:547-54. 2006..Some strategies to overcome this mechanism of resistance have been proposed there by gene transfer based therapy...
- Increased expression of the large subunit of ribonucleotide reductase is involved in resistance to gemcitabine in human mammary adenocarcinoma cellsLars Petter Jordheim
Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, 8, avenue Rockefeller, 69008 Lyon, France
Mol Cancer Ther 4:1268-76. 2005....
- Bacterial deoxyribonucleoside kinases are poor suicide genes in mammalian cellsClaire Hebrard
INSERM U590, Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, Faculte de Medecine Rockefeller, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I, Lyon, France
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 28:1068-75. 2009..The fusion of dAK from Bacillus cereus to the green fluorescent protein induced a modest sensitization. Apparently, bacterial dNKs did not get properly expressed or are unstable in the mammalian cell...
- [Cytotoxic nucleoside analogues--metabolism, activity and resistance]Lars Petter Jordheim
INSERM U590, Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, Faculte de Medecine Rockefeller, 8 avenue Rockefeller, 69008 Lyon, France
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:2348-50. 2005..Studies on cellular models and clinical samples have allowed insight into the mechanisms behind this resistance...
- Gemcitabine is active against clinical multiresistant Staphylococcus aureus strains and is synergistic with gentamicinLars Petter Jordheim
Universite de Lyon, F 69008 Lyon, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 39:444-7. 2012..Nucleoside analogues have antimicrobial activity and these results could be used for further identification and development of new antibiotics...
- Characterization of a gemcitabine-resistant murine leukemic cell line: reversion of in vitro resistance by a mononucleotide prodrugLars Petter Jordheim
INSERM U590, Laboratoire de Cytologie Analytique, , , Lyon, France
Clin Cancer Res 10:5614-21. 2004..These results suggest that reduced deoxycytidine kinase expression is a mechanism of resistance to gemcitabine that is relevant in vivo and can be circumvented by a prodrug approach...