- Delavirdine in combination with zidovudine in treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected patients: evaluation of efficacy and emergence of viral resistance in a randomized, comparative phase III trial. The M/3331/0013B Study GroupV Joly
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 44:3155-7. 2000..The K103N mutation, which confers nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor cross-resistance, was found in 85% of the patients...
- Efficacy of zidovudine compared to stavudine, both in combination with lamivudine and indinavir, in human immunodeficiency virus-infected nucleoside-experienced patients with no prior exposure to lamivudine, stavudine, or protease inhibitors (novavir triaVeronique Joly
Agence Française de Recherche sur le SIDA, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 46:1906-13. 2002..In conclusion, in these patients heavily pretreated with AZT, switching from AZT to d4T when initiating indinavir and 3TC did not bring any additional benefit compared to maintaining AZT...
- NNRTI plus PI combinations in the perspective of nucleoside-sparing or nucleoside-failing antiretroviral regimensVeronique Joly
Hôpital Bichat Claude Bernard 16 rue Henri Huchard 75877 Paris, France
AIDS Rev 4:128-39. 2002..The decrease in PIs plasma concentrations observed when they are combined with nevirapine or efavirenz is reduced when low doses of ritonavir, which strongly inhibits cytochrome P450, are associated with the combination of PI and NNRTI...
- Increased risk of lipoatrophy under stavudine in HIV-1-infected patients: results of a substudy from a comparative trialVeronique Joly
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales A, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, France
AIDS 16:2447-54. 2002..To compare the incidence of clinical lipodystrophy in HIV-1-infected patients receiving zidovudine or stavudine, in combination with indinavir and lamivudine, in a randomized trial...
- Evolution of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) resistance mutations in nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) in HIV-1-infected patients switched to antiretroviral therapy without NNRTIsVeronique Joly
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales A, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:172-5. 2004..These results argue for the low impact of NNRTI resistance mutations on viral fitness and suggest that resistance mutations to different classes of drugs are associated on the same genome, at least in some of the resistant strains...
- Nucleoside analogue-sparing strategy for the treatment of chronic HIV infection: potential interest and clinical experienceVronique Joly
Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 10:29-40. 2005....