- [Indications and results of small bowel transplantation in adults]Francisca Joly
Universite Paris VII, Hopital Beaujon, 100 bd Général Leclerc 91110 Clichy
Bull Acad Natl Med 196:393-404. 2012..For this reason, abdominal closure is performed with a temporary prosthesis, because even cutaneous closure remains impossible if a compartment syndrome is to be avoided...
- Nutritional support in the severely compromised motility patient: when and how?Francisca Joly
Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Beaujon Hospital, René Diderot University of Paris, 100 bd Général Leclerc 92100, Clichy, France
Gastroenterol Clin North Am 40:845-51. 2011..HPN could be a safe and efficient approach to the management of intestinal failure caused by CIPO, with restoring oral intake and lowering hospitalization frequency as major goals of treatment...
- Morphological adaptation with preserved proliferation/transporter content in the colon of patients with short bowel syndromeFrancisca Joly
Service de Gastroentérologie et Assistance Nutritive, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 297:G116-23. 2009..This is the first study showing a controlled nonpharmacological hyperplasia in the colon of patients with SBS...
- Drastic changes in fecal and mucosa-associated microbiota in adult patients with short bowel syndromeFrancisca Joly
Service de Gastroentérologie et Assistance Nutritive, Centre de Transplantation Intestinale, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, Universite Paris 7, France
Biochimie 92:753-61. 2010..Thus, in SBS the microbial composition was deeply altered in fecal and mucosal samples, with a shift between dominant and sub-dominant microbial groups and the prevalence of L. mucosae...
- The role of immunohistochemistry in idiopathic chronic intestinal pseudoobstruction (CIPO): a case-control studyAurelien Amiot
Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Unité de Gastroentérologie et d assistance Nutritive, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Am J Surg Pathol 33:749-58. 2009..Although the histology usually permits to highlight pathologic abnormalities of CIPO, it fails in almost a third of cases. The yield of a systematic immunohistochemistry needs to be evaluating...
- Long-term outcome after extensive intestinal resection for chronic radiation enteritisAurelien Amiot
Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Beaujon Hospital, APHP, Clichy, France
Dig Liver Dis 45:110-4. 2013..Management of chronic radiation enteritis is often controversial, particularly due to the risk of short bowel syndrome...
- Increased intestinal absorption by segmental reversal of the small bowel in adult patients with short-bowel syndrome: a case-control studySabrina Layec
Departments of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Beaujon Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and the Denis Diderot University, Paris, France
Am J Clin Nutr 97:100-8. 2013..Segmental reversal of the small bowel (SRSB) is proposed in patients with short-bowel syndrome (SBS) as a rehabilitative therapy, but its effects on absorption have not been studied...
- Long-term outcome of chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction adult patients requiring home parenteral nutritionAurelien Amiot
Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Service de gastroentérologie et d assistance nutritive, Universite Paris 7, AP HP, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Am J Gastroenterol 104:1262-70. 2009..Because it induces malnutrition, CIPO is a significant indication for home parenteral nutrition (HPN). The objective of the study was to evaluate long-term outcome of CIPO patients requiring HPN during adulthood...
- Segmental reversal of the small bowel can end permanent parenteral nutrition dependency: an experience of 38 adults with short bowel syndromeLaura Beyer-Berjot
Departments of Colorectal Surgery Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif PMAD Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, Paris VII University, France
Ann Surg 256:739-45. 2012....
- Determinants of home parenteral nutrition dependence and survival of 268 patients with non-malignant short bowel syndromeAurelien Amiot
Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, PMAD, Beaujon Hospital, APHP, Clichy, France
Clin Nutr 32:368-74. 2013..The timing of HPN discontinuation and the survival, according to SBS characteristics, need to be further reported to help plan pre-emptive intestinal transplantation and reconstructive surgery...
- Frequency of mitochondrial defects in patients with chronic intestinal pseudo-obstructionAurelien Amiot
AP HP, Hopital Beaujon, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Service de gastroentérologie et d assistance nutritive, Clichy, France
Gastroenterology 137:101-9. 2009..This study evaluates mitochondrial function in patients with CIPO...
- Effects of a multimodal management strategy for acute mesenteric ischemia on survival and intestinal failureOlivier Corcos
Department of Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Nutritional Support and Intestinal Transplantation, Beaujon hospital Clichy, Paris VII University, Clichy, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:158-65.e2. 2013..We performed a prospective study to assess a multidisciplinary and multimodal management approach, focused on intestinal viability...
- Tube feeding improves intestinal absorption in short bowel syndrome patientsFrancisca Joly
Gastroenterology and Nutrition Support, Center for Intestinal Failure, Adult Approved Home Parenteral Nutrition Center of Paris Ile de France, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif PMAD, AP HP, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
Gastroenterology 136:824-31. 2009..We studied whether tube feeding increased absorption in patients with short bowel syndrome following the postoperative period...
- High frequency of fatal haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis syndrome in enteropathy-associated T cell lymphomaAurelien Amiot
Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, Service de gastroentérologie et d assistance nutritive, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy et Université Diderot, Paris VII, France
Dig Liver Dis 44:343-9. 2012..The occurrence of haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis has been reported only once with this entity...