- [Efavirenz (Sustiva) in pregnancy: a study about 12 HIV patients]V Jeantils
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Jean Verdier AP HP, Seine Saint Denis, Avenue du 14 Juillet, 93140 Bondy, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 34:593-6. 2006..Teratogenicity has been described with an NNRTI, efavirenz (Sustiva), in animal model, regarding neural tube defects...
- [Use of enfurvitide in pregnancy in HIV positive women in seven cases]V Jeantils
Unité maladies infectieuses, Hopital Jean Verdier AP HP, Seine Saint Denis, 93140 Bondy, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:396-400. 2009..The use of enfuvirtide seems quite interesting for these situations...
- Marked increase in the incidence of invasive anal cancer among HIV-infected patients despite treatment with combination antiretroviral therapyChristophe Piketty
AP HP, Department of Clinical Immunology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France
AIDS 22:1203-11. 2008..To describe the cases of anal cancer that appeared in the French Hospital Database on HIV between 1992 and 2004 and to study risk factors of anal cancer...
- Higher HIV-1 DNA associated with lower gains in CD4 cell count among patients with advanced therapeutic failure receiving optimized treatment (ANRS 123--ETOILE)Véronique Avettand-Fenoel
Universite Paris Descartes, EA3620 Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:2212-4. 2010..To describe HIV-1 DNA levels from baseline (W0) to week 52 (W52) among patients receiving either interleukin-2 (IL-2) + optimized background therapy (OBT) or OBT as salvage treatment...
- Lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy versus current treatment continuation for maintenance therapy of HIV-1 infection: the KALESOLO trialJean Luc Meynard
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Saint Antoine, Faculte de Medecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:2436-44. 2010..We evaluated a monotherapy maintenance regimen with lopinavir/ritonavir versus continuing current combined antiretroviral treatment (cART) in HIV patients with suppressed plasma HIV-1 RNA...
- [Pregnancy associated Plasmodium falciparum malaria discovered fortuitously: report of two cases]I Poilane
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, CHU Jean Verdier, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Avenue du 14 Juillet, 93143 Bondy Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:824-6. 2009..falciparum malaria. In the two cases reported in this study, clinical signs of malaria were not specific and we will describe the interest to detect more systematically pregnant African women, first arrival immigrants...