- Tobacco use and its determinants in HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy in West African countriesA Jaquet
HIV Epidemiology, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale CRE U 897, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 13:1433-9. 2009..Tobacco smoking is common in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infected patients from industrialised countries. In West Africa, few data concerning tobacco consumption exist...
- Alcohol use and non-adherence to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients in West AfricaAntoine Jaquet
HIV Epidemiology, INSERM CRE U 897, Institut de Santé Publique, Epidémiologie et Développement, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux 2, France
Addiction 105:1416-21. 2010..To investigate the association between alcohol use and adherence to highly active antiretroviral treatment (HAART) among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients in sub-Saharan Africa...
- Pharmacovigilance for antiretroviral drugs in Africa: lessons from a study in Abidjan, Cote d'IvoireAntoine Jaquet
INSERM CRE U 897, Institute of Public Health and Development, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 20:1303-10. 2011..We assessed knowledge towards pharmacovigilance among ART prescribers and available capacity of HIV clinics to conduct ADR monitoring in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire...
- Cervical human papillomavirus and HIV infection in women of child-bearing age in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, 2010A Jaquet
Universite Bordeaux, ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, F 33000 Bordeaux, France
Br J Cancer 107:556-63. 2012....
- Short-term risk of anaemia following initiation of combination antiretroviral treatment in HIV-infected patients in countries in sub-Saharan Africa, Asia-Pacific, and central and South AmericaJialun Zhou
The Kirby Institute, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia
J Int AIDS Soc 15:5. 2012....
- Cervical cancer screening by visual inspection in Côte d'Ivoire, operational and clinical aspects according to HIV statusApollinaire Horo
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Yopougon, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire, France
BMC Public Health 12:237. 2012..Cervical cancer screening is not yet standard of care of women attending HIV care clinics in Africa and presents operational challenges that need to be addressed...
- Low retention of HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy in 11 clinical centres in West AfricaDidier K Ekouevi
INSERM, U897, and ISPED, Universite Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Trop Med Int Health 15:34-42. 2010..To study factors associated with the probability of retention in antiretroviral therapy (ART) programmes in West Africa...
- The spectrum of cancers in West Africa: associations with human immunodeficiency virusAristophane Tanon
Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, CHU de Treichville, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
PLoS ONE 7:e48108. 2012..Our objective was to estimate the association between HIV infection and selected types of cancers among patients hospitalized for diagnosis or treatment of cancer in West Africa...