Genomes and Genes
- Intracellular delivery of peptides via association with ubiquitin or SUMO-1 coupled to protein transduction domainsAnne Laure Vitte
LBMC, UMR5239 CNRS ENS de Lyon, IFR 128 Biosciences Lyon Gerland 46 Allée d Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
BMC Biotechnol 8:24. 2008..In this system it is expected that the intracellular ubiquitin or SUMO-1 hydrolases cleave the PTD-Ub or PTD-SUMO-1 modules from the cargo polypeptide, thereby allowing its delivery under an unmodified form...
- Interaction between the Ret finger protein and the Int-6 gene product and co-localisation into nuclear bodiesC Morris-Desbois
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR 5665 CNRS ENSL, Allee d Italie, France
J Cell Sci 112:3331-42. 1999..Int-6 and Rfp are co-localised in certain PML nuclear bodies in lymphocytes and transfection studies in HeLa cells strongly suggest that Rfp triggers translocation of Int-6 to nuclear bodies...
- Identification of functional PDZ domain binding sites in several human proteinsS Fabre
, UMR 5665 CNRS ENSL, Lyon, France
Mol Biol Rep 27:217-24. 2000..The significance of the presence of a PDZ-BS in these various proteins is discussed with respect to their function...
- Biochemical and functional interaction of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat transactivator with the general transcription factor TFIIBP Veschambre
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS UMR49, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, France
J Gen Virol 78:2235-45. 1997..From these data we propose a model in which interaction between Tat and both general transcription factors TBP and TFIIB maintains the transcriptional initiation complex in an active configuration...
- The PDZ protein TIP-1 interacts with the Rho effector rhotekin and is involved in Rho signaling to the serum response elementC Reynaud
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Unité Mixte de Recherche 5665, CNRS Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 46, Allee d Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
J Biol Chem 275:33962-8. 2000..These data show that the complex of active Rho with its effector rhotekin bound to TIP-1 produces in the cytoplasm a signal that triggers strong activation of the SRE...
- Human TAF(II)28 interacts with the human T cell leukemia virus type I Tax transactivator and promotes its transcriptional activityC Caron
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:3662-7. 1997..From these observations we propose that transcriptional activation by Tax involves multiple interactions with TFIID via its TBP and hTAF(II)28 subunits...
- The human protein HSPC021 interacts with Int-6 and is associated with eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3C Morris-Desbois
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR 5665 CNRS ENSL, 46 allee d Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
J Biol Chem 276:45988-95. 2001..These protein motifs are also present in subunits of eIF3, of the lid of the 26 S proteasome, and of the COP9 signalosome...
- The C-terminus of the HTLV-1 Tax oncoprotein mediates interaction with the PDZ domain of cellular proteinsR Rousset
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR49, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, France
Oncogene 16:643-54. 1998..These data suggest that Tax could perturb the normal function of targeted cellular proteins by strongly interacting with their PDZ domains...
- Evidence for functional interaction between the HIV-1 Tat transactivator and the TATA box binding protein in vivoP Veschambre
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, UMR49 CNRS, France
J Mol Biol 250:169-80. 1995..This inhibition was abrogated by an increase in the intracellular levels of Tat. These experimental data indicate that Tat stimulates initiation of transcription by interacting with TBP in vivo...
- Exclusion of Int-6 from PML nuclear bodies by binding to the HTLV-I Tax oncoproteinC Desbois
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR49, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Science 273:951-3. 1996..The binding of Tax to Int-6 caused its redistribution from the nuclear domains to the cytoplasm. Thus, Int-6 is a component of the PML nuclear bodies and Tax disrupts its normal cellular localization by binding to it...
- Human INT6 interacts with MCM7 and regulates its stability during S phase of the cell cycleS Buchsbaum
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire de la Cellule, UMR5161 CNRS ENS de Lyon, IFR 128 Biosciences Lyon Gerland, Lyon Cedex 07, Rhone, France
Oncogene 26:5132-44. 2007..These data show that INT6 stabilizes chromatin-bound MCM7 and that alteration of this effect is associated with replication deficiency...