- Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasisE Jacquemin
Department of Pediatrics and INSERM U 347, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 14:594-9. 1999..In the future, other therapies, such as cell and gene therapies, might be considered and could also represent an alternative to liver transplantation...
- Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis. Genetic basis and treatmentE Jacquemin
Hepatology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, and INSERM U347, University of Paris Sud School of Medicine, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Liver Dis 4:753-63. 2000....
- The wide spectrum of multidrug resistance 3 deficiency: from neonatal cholestasis to cirrhosis of adulthoodE Jacquemin
Hepatology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, and INSERM U 347, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Gastroenterology 120:1448-58. 2001..We have specified the features of progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis type 3 and investigated in 31 patients whether a defect of the multidrug resistance 3 gene (MDR3) underlies this phenotype...
- Evaluation of FibroTest-ActiTest in children with chronic hepatitis C virus infectionB Hermeziu
Pediatric Hepatology and National Reference Centre, Biliary Atresia, Bicetre Hospital, University Paris Sud 11, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 34:16-22. 2010..A prospective evaluation of FT-AT in non-transplanted children with chronic HCV infection would be worthwhile in future...
- Congenital portosystemic shunts in children: recognition, evaluation, and managementO Bernard
hépatologie pédiatrique, Hopital Bicetre, AP HP, Universite Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Semin Liver Dis 32:273-87. 2012..This leaves little or no place for liver transplantation in the management of these children...