- Interventional cardiologists and risk of radiation-induced cataract: Results of a French multicenter observational studySophie Jacob
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire IRSN, PRP HOM, SRBE, Laboratoire d Epidémiologie, Fontenay aux Roses, France Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 167:1843-7. 2013..The O'CLOC study (Occupational Cataracts and Lens Opacities in interventional Cardiology) was performed to quantify the risk at the scale of France...
- Eye lens radiation exposure to interventional cardiologists: a retrospective assessment of cumulative dosesSophie Jacob
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire, PRP HOM, SRBE, LEPID, Laboratoire d Epidémiologie, BP17, Fontenay aux Roses Cedex 92262, France
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 153:282-93. 2013..Radiation protection equipment can reduce these doses and should be used routinely...
- Occupational cataracts and lens opacities in interventional cardiology (O'CLOC study): are X-Rays involved? Radiation-induced cataracts and lens opacitiesSophie Jacob
IRSN DRPH SRBE Laboratoire d EpidÃ©miologie, Fontenay aux Roses, France
BMC Public Health 10:537. 2010....
- Eye lens radiation exposure and repeated head CT scans: A problem to keep in mindMorgane Michel
Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety, IRSN DRPH SRBE Laboratoire d Epidémiologie, BP 17, 92 262 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Eur J Radiol 81:1896-900. 2012..This study aims to estimate the eye lens doses of a pediatric population exposed to repeated head CTs and to assess the feasibility of an epidemiological study...
- Does uranium induce circulatory diseases? First results from a French cohort of uranium workersIrina Guseva Canu
Division of Radiological Protection and Human Health, Department of Radiobiology and Epidemiology, Institute of Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Occup Environ Med 69:404-9. 2012..This work examines the CSD mortality after chronic intake of uranium among 2897 workers (79,892 person-years) at a uranium processing plant (1960-2006) in France...
- Reprocessed uranium exposure and lung cancer riskIrina Guseva Canu
Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire IRSN, Service de Radiobiologie et d Epidemiologie, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Health Phys 99:308-13. 2010..Our results are consistent with data from experimental studies of biokinetics and the action mechanism of slowly soluble uranium compounds, but need to be confirmed in larger studies with more detailed dose-response analyses...