Guillaume van Niel
Affiliation: Institut Curie
- Endosomal sorting of MHC class II determines antigen presentation by dendritic cellsGuillaume van Niel
Institut Curie, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 144, Paris 75248, France
Curr Opin Cell Biol 20:437-44. 2008..MHC II-p is inefficiently ubiquitinated in DCs that are activated by pathogens or inflammatory stimuli, thus allowing its transfer to and stable expression at the plasma membrane...
- [Biogenesis of melanosomes - the chessboard of pigmentation]Cedric Delevoye
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, CNRS UMR144, 26, rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 27:153-62. 2011..Further dissection of the melanosomal system will likely shed light not only on the biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles but also on general aspects of vesicular transport in the endosomal system...
- The tetraspanin CD63 regulates ESCRT-independent and -dependent endosomal sorting during melanogenesisGuillaume van Niel
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, F 75248 Paris, France
Dev Cell 21:708-21. 2011..Our data thus reveal a tight interplay regulated by CD63 between two distinct endosomal ILV sorting processes for a single cargo during LRO biogenesis...
- Exosomes: a common pathway for a specialized functionGuillaume van Niel
Institut Curie, CNRS-UMR144, 75248 Paris Cedex, France
J Biochem (Tokyo) 140:13-21. 2006..These findings open up new therapeutic and diagnostic strategies...
- Dendritic cells regulate exposure of MHC class II at their plasma membrane by oligoubiquitinationGuillaume van Niel
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Utrecht University, P O Box 80 176, NL 3508 TD, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Immunity 25:885-94. 2006..Together, these data provide a molecular basis for the regulation of MHC class II-mediated antigen presentation by DCs...
- T84-intestinal epithelial exosomes bear MHC class II/peptide complexes potentiating antigen presentation by dendritic cellsJulia Mallegol
INSERM U793, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 132:1866-76. 2007..To characterize further the role of human epithelial exosomes in antigen presentation, their capacity to load antigenic peptides, bind immune target cells, and induce T-cell activation was analyzed in vitro...
- Gastric Helicobacter infection inhibits development of oral tolerance to food antigens in miceTamara Matysiak-Budnik
INSERM EMI-0212, , Paris, France
Infect Immun 71:5219-24. 2003..We conclude that H. felis can inhibit the development of oral tolerance to OVA in mice and that this inhibition is prevented by rebamipide...