Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Architecture of an antagonistic tree/fungus network: the asymmetric influence of past evolutionary historyCorinne Vacher
INRA corrected UMR1202 Biodiversité Gènes et Communautés, Villenave D Ornon, France
PLoS ONE 3:e1740. 2008..Compartmentalization and nestedness are common patterns in ecological networks. The aim of this study was to elucidate some of the processes shaping these patterns in a well resolved network of host/pathogen interactions...
- Avoid, attack or do both? Behavioral and physiological adaptations in natural enemies faced with novel hostsCorinne Vacher
Equipe Biologie des Populations en Interaction, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique UMR1112, 06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
BMC Evol Biol 5:60. 2005..Our specific goals are (i) to derive the conditions that may favor the simultaneous investment in avoidance and physiological resistance and (ii) to study the factors that govern the relative investment in each adaptation mode...
- Fees or refuges: which is better for the sustainable management of insect resistance to transgenic Bt corn?Corinne Vacher
Universite Montpellier II, Institut des Sciences de l Evolution de Montpellier UMR 5554, 34095 Montpellier Cedex 05, France
Biol Lett 2:198-202. 2006....
- Impact of ecological factors on the initial invasion of Bt transgenes into wild populations of birdseed rape (Brassica rapa)Corinne Vacher
Laboratoire Genetique et Environnement, Institut des Sciences de l Evolution UMR5554, Universite Montpellier II, CC 065, 34095 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Theor Appl Genet 109:806-14. 2004..We conclude that high-density patches of highly damaged wild plants are the most vulnerable to Bt-transgene invasion. They should be monitored early to detect potential transgene spread...
- Structure of the scientific community modelling the evolution of resistanceDenis Bourguet
PLoS ONE 2:e1275. 2007..We fear the lack of exchange between the two communities might slow progress concerning resistance evolution which is currently a major issue for society...