Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Functional profiling and distribution of the forest soil bacterial communities along the soil mycorrhizosphere continuumS Uroz
INRA, UMR1136 INRA Nancy Université Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, 54280, Champenoux, France
Microb Ecol 66:404-15. 2013..Overall, the results suggest that the ectomycorrhizal fungi favour specific bacterial communities with contrasting functional characteristics from the surrounding soil...
- Functional assays and metagenomic analyses reveals differences between the microbial communities inhabiting the soil horizons of a Norway spruce plantationStephane Uroz
INRA, UMR 1136 INRA, Université de Lorraine Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, Champenoux, France
PLoS ONE 8:e55929. 2013..Together, our results suggest that the soil stratification and particularly the soil resource availability impact the functional diversity and to a lesser extent the taxonomic diversity of the bacterial communities...
- Bacterial weathering and its contribution to nutrient cycling in temperate forest ecosystemsStephane Uroz
INRA, UMR 1136 INRA Nancy Université Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, 54280 Champenoux, France
Res Microbiol 162:820-31. 2011..We also discuss the biotic and abiotic factors that may influence the distribution of these bacteria, such as the effect of tree species or forest management practices...
- Distinct ectomycorrhizospheres share similar bacterial communities as revealed by pyrosequencing-based analysis of 16S rRNA genesS Uroz
INRA, UMR 1136 INRA Nancy Université, Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, Champenoux, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 78:3020-4. 2012..Compared to the bulk soil habitat, ectomycorrhizospheres hosted significantly more Alpha-, Beta-, and Gammaproteobacteria...
- Effect of the mycorrhizosphere on the genotypic and metabolic diversity of the bacterial communities involved in mineral weathering in a forest soilS Uroz
INRA UHP, Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, UMR 1136, 54280 Champenoux, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 73:3019-27. 2007....
- Mineral weathering by bacteria: ecology, actors and mechanismsStÃ©phane Uroz
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, Nancy UniversitÃ©, UMR 1136 Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, 54280 Champenoux, France
Trends Microbiol 17:378-87. 2009..Finally, we consider the potential applications of genomic resources to the study of bacterial weathering...
- Degradation of N-acyl homoserine lactone quorum sensing signal molecules by forest root-associated fungiStephane Uroz
INRA UHP UMR 1136 Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre INRA de Nancy, Champenoux, France
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 65:271-8. 2008..These results demonstrated for the first time that the forest root-associated fungi are capable of degrading the AHL signal molecules...
- Influence of forest trees on the distribution of mineral weathering-associated bacterial communities of the Scleroderma citrinum mycorrhizosphereChristophe Calvaruso
UMR 1136 INRA Nancy Université, Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, 54280 Champenoux, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:4780-7. 2010....
- Pyrosequencing reveals a contrasted bacterial diversity between oak rhizosphere and surrounding soilStephane Uroz
INRA, UMR1136 INRA Nancy Université Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, IFR 110, Centre INRA de Nancy, 54280 Champenoux, France
Environ Microbiol Rep 2:281-8. 2010..This work increases our understanding of the niche effect on bacterial diversity and on the rare phylogenetic groups inhabiting the soil...
- Black truffle-associated bacterial communities during the development and maturation of Tuber melanosporum ascocarps and putative functional rolesSanjay Antony-Babu
INRA, Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, UMR1136, F 54280, Champenoux, France Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, Université de Lorraine, UMR1136, F 54500, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Environ Microbiol 16:2831-47. 2014..Together, these data paint a new picture of the interactions existing between truffle and bacteria and of the potential role of these bacteria in truffle maturation. ..
- Diversity and structure of bacterial communities associated with Phanerochaete chrysosporium during wood decayVincent Hervé
Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, UMR1136, INRA, Champenoux, France Interactions Arbres Microorganismes, UMR1136, Université de Lorraine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Environ Microbiol 16:2238-52. 2014..Effectively, members of the Burkholderia genus were always associated with P.chrysosporium, representing potential taxonomic bioindicators of the white-rot mycosphere...
- Pseudomonas fluorescens BBc6R8 type III secretion mutants no longer promote ectomycorrhizal symbiosisAngela M Cusano
INRA, UMR1136 INRA Nancy Université, Interactions Arbres Micro organismes, Centre de Nancy, IFR110, 54280 Champenoux, France Department of Plant Sciences, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3RB, UK Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Dartmouth Medical School, 208 Vail Building, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Environ Microbiol Rep 3:203-10. 2011..fluorescens BBc6R8 independent of the promotion of hyphal growth that BBc6R8 exhibits in vitro...