Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Genetic analysis of phenotypic variation for ectomycorrhiza formation in an interspecific F1 poplar full-sib familyD Tagu
UMR INRA UHP 1136 IaM Interactions Arbres Micro Organismes, INRA, 54280, Champenoux, France
Mycorrhiza 15:87-91. 2005....
- Annotated expressed sequence tags for studies of the regulation of reproductive modes in aphidsD Tagu
INRA Rennes, UMR INRA Agrocampus BiO3P, BP 35327, Le Rheu F 35653, Cedex, France
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 34:809-22. 2004..Fifteen genes involved in developmental and differentiation events were identified by similarity to known genes. Some of these may be useful candidates for markers of the early steps of sexual differentiation...
- Transcriptomic and proteomic analyses of seasonal photoperiodism in the pea aphidG Le Trionnaire
INRA, UMR 1099 BiO3P, Rennes, France
BMC Genomics 10:456. 2009..To understand the molecular basis of the switch in the reproductive mode, transcriptomic and proteomic approaches were used to detect significantly regulated transcripts and polypeptides in the heads of the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum...
- Seasonal photoperiodism regulates the expression of cuticular and signalling protein genes in the pea aphidG Le Trionnaire
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR 1099 BiO3P Biology of Organisms and Populations Applied to Plant Protection, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
Insect Biochem Mol Biol 37:1094-102. 2007..This suggests that photoperiodic changes could affect cuticle structure and cell to cell communication in the head of aphids in relation with the switch of reproductive modes...
- Hydrophobins in ectomycorrhizas: heterologous transcription of the Pisolithus HydPt-1 gene in yeast and Hebeloma cylindrosporumD Tagu
UMR INRA UHP 1136 Interactions Arbres Micro organisimes, INRA Nancy, Champenoux, France
Eur J Histochem 46:23-9. 2002..cylindrosporum. Heterologous transcript accumulation did not alter the phenotype of either species. The lack of altered phenotype resulted from the absence of HYDPt-1 polypeptide accumulation in transformed strains...
- AphidBase: a centralized bioinformatic resource for annotation of the pea aphid genomeF Legeai
INRA UMR, Le Rheu, France
Insect Mol Biol 19:5-12. 2010..AphidBase strongly supported community cooperation and coordination in the curation of gene models during community annotation of the pea aphid genome. AphidBase can be accessed at http://www.aphidbase.com...
- Cloning and expression analysis of a new hydrophobin cDNA from the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete PisolithusS Duplessis
UMR INRA UHP 1136, Interactions Arbres Microorganisms IaM, Centre de Nancy, France
Curr Genet 39:335-9. 2001..This suggests that other factors act as regulators of hydrophobin gene expression in ectomycorrhizae...
- Sex versus parthenogenesis: a transcriptomic approach of photoperiod response in the model aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera: Aphididae)T Cortes
Institut Cavanilles de Biodiversitat i Biologia Evolutiva, Universitat de Valencia, Apartado de Correos 22085, 46071, Valencia, Spain
Gene 408:146-56. 2008..Implications for current studies on gene regulation of the dichotomy sex vs. parthenogenesis in aphids are discussed...
- T-DNA transfer from Agrobacterium tumefaciens to the ectomycorrhizal fungus Pisolithus microcarpusA G Pardo
Programa de Investigación en Interacciones Biológicas, Universidad Nacional de Quilmes, Roque Saenz Pena 180, B1876BXD Bernal, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Rev Argent Microbiol 37:69-72. 2005..Transformation resulted in phleomycin resistant clones which were confirmed by PCR to contain the resistance cassette. A. tumefaciens-mediated gene transfer would allow the development of RNA interference technology in P. microcarpus...