Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Tomato fruit ascorbic acid content is linked with monodehydroascorbate reductase activity and tolerance to chilling stressR Stevens
INRA, UR1052, Unité de Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, Domaine St Maurice BP94, 84143 Montfavet, France
Plant Cell Environ 31:1086-96. 2008..Furthermore, an increased fruit MDHAR activity and a lower oxidation level of the fruit ascorbate pool are correlated with decreased loss of firmness because of chilling injury...
- Candidate genes and quantitative trait loci affecting fruit ascorbic acid content in three tomato populationsRebecca Stevens
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, UR1052, Unité de Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, Domaine St Maurice BP94, 84143 Montfavet, France
Plant Physiol 143:1943-53. 2007....
- A diminution in ascorbate oxidase activity affects carbon allocation and improves yield in tomato under water deficitCécile Garchery
INRA, UR1052, Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, Domaine St Maurice BP94, Montfavet, France
Plant Cell Environ 36:159-75. 2013..Ascorbate oxidase may therefore be a target for strategies aimed at improving water productivity in crop species...
- Light-dependent regulation of ascorbate in tomato by a monodehydroascorbate reductase localized in peroxisomes and the cytosolNoé Gest
INRA, UR1052, Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, Domaine St Maurice, Allée des Chênes, Montfavet, France
Plant Biotechnol J 11:344-54. 2013....
- Technique for rapid, small-scale analysis of vitamin C levels in fruit and application to a tomato mutant collectionRebecca Stevens
Unité de Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, UR1052, INRA, Domaine St Maurice BP94, 84143 Montfavet, France
J Agric Food Chem 54:6159-65. 2006..The correlations that often exist in tomato varieties between sugar and vitamin C content (positive correlation) or fruit weight and vitamin C content (negative correlation) can be uncoupled in the lines selected for further analysis...
- An integrative genomics approach for deciphering the complex interactions between ascorbate metabolism and fruit growth and composition in tomatoVirginie Garcia
INRA, Universite de Bordeaux, biologie du fruit, UMR 619, 33883 Villenave d Ornon, France
C R Biol 332:1007-21. 2009....
- Regulation of tomato fruit ascorbate content is more highly dependent on fruit irradiance than leaf irradianceHelene Gautier
INRA, UR1115 Plantes et Systèmes de culture Horticoles, Domaine St Paul, Avignon, France
Ann Bot 103:495-504. 2009..The present study aimed to evaluate the impact of fruit and leaf shading on ascorbate (AsA) accumulation in tomato fruit and to determine how fruit sugar content (as an AsA precursor) affected AsA content...
- A CDC45 homolog in Arabidopsis is essential for meiosis, as shown by RNA interference-induced gene silencingRebecca Stevens
Institut de Biotechnologie des Plantes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unite Mixte de Recherche 8618, Universite de Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France
Plant Cell 16:99-113. 2004..Severe chromosome fragmentation arising during meiosis, which is not the result of a defect in the repair of SPO11-induced double strand breaks, leads to abnormal chromosome segregation and defective pollen and ovule development...
- High Temperature Inhibits Ascorbate Recycling and Light Stimulation of the Ascorbate Pool in Tomato despite Increased Expression of Biosynthesis GenesCapucine Massot
INRA, UR 1115 Plantes et Système de cultures Horticoles, Avignon, France
PLoS ONE 8:e84474. 2013..Moreover, it reveals that light and temperature interact to regulate both AsA biosynthesis gene expression in tomato fruits and AsA oxidation and recycling. ..
- Ascorbate as seen through plant evolution: the rise of a successful molecule?Noé Gest
INRA, UR1052, Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes, Domaine St Maurice, 84143 Montfavet, France
J Exp Bot 64:33-53. 2013....
- AtPRD1 is required for meiotic double strand break formation in Arabidopsis thalianaArnaud De Muyt
Institut Jean Pierre Bourgin, INRA de Versailles, Station de Genetique et d Amelioration des plantes, Versailles, France
EMBO J 26:4126-37. 2007..Moreover, our study reveals similarity between AtPRD1 and the mammalian protein Mei1, suggesting that AtPRD1 could be a Mei1 functional homologue...
- Two E2F sites in the Arabidopsis MCM3 promoter have different roles in cell cycle activation and meristematic expressionRebecca Stevens
Institut de Biotechnologie des Plantes, CNRS UMR 8618, Bat 630, Universite de Paris Sud, 91405 Orsay, France
J Biol Chem 277:32978-84. 2002..Thus two highly similar E2F binding sites in the promoter of the MCM3 gene are responsible for different cell cycle regulation or developmental expression patterns depending on the cellular environment...
- The E2F family of transcription factors from Arabidopsis thaliana. Novel and conserved components of the retinoblastoma/E2F pathway in plantsLuisa Mariconti
Department of Genetics and Microbiology, University of Pavia, Via Ferrata 1, 27100 Pavia, Italy
J Biol Chem 277:9911-9. 2002..These findings suggest distinctive roles for the plant E2F proteins and point to a complex concerted regulation of E2F-dependent gene expression in plant cells...