Affiliation: Institut Curie
- Treatment of stage 4s neuroblastoma--report of 10 years' experience of the French Society of Paediatric Oncology (SFOP)G Schleiermacher
, Institut Curie, 26 rued Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Br J Cancer 89:470-6. 2003..005). The clinical evolution observed with the different successive treatment approaches suggests that if infants do require therapy, the prompt initiation of a more intensive regimen such as carboplatin-etoposide may be more beneficial...
- Chromosomal CGH identifies patients with a higher risk of relapse in neuroblastoma without MYCN amplificationG Schleiermacher
INSERM U830, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Br J Cancer 97:238-46. 2007..Further studies using higher-resolution CGH are needed to better characterise atypical genomic alterations...
- Incidence and prognostic value of tumour cells detected by RT-PCR in peripheral blood stem cell collections from patients with Ewing tumourJ Vermeulen
Département d oncologie pédiatrique, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Br J Cancer 95:1326-33. 2006..Tumour cell contamination of PBSC collection is rare and does not seem to be associated with a significantly poorer EFS or OS in this high-risk population...
- Learning smoothing models of copy number profiles using breakpoint annotationsToby Dylan Hocking
INRIA Sierra project team, Paris F 75013, France
BMC Bioinformatics 14:164. 2013..Furthermore, most methods have a smoothing parameter that determines the number of breakpoints and must be chosen using various heuristics...
- Segmental chromosomal alterations have prognostic impact in neuroblastoma: a report from the INRG projectG Schleiermacher
INSERM U, Laboratoire de Génétique et Biologie des Cancers, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Br J Cancer 107:1418-22. 2012..In the INRG dataset, the hypothesis that any segmental chromosomal alteration might be of prognostic impact in neuroblastoma without MYCN amplification (MNA) was tested...
- Segmental chromosomal alterations lead to a higher risk of relapse in infants with MYCN-non-amplified localised unresectable/disseminated neuroblastoma (a SIOPEN collaborative study)G Schleiermacher
INSERM U830, Laboratoire de Génétique et Biologie des Cancers, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, France
Br J Cancer 105:1940-8. 2011..In neuroblastoma (NB), the presence of segmental chromosome alterations (SCAs) is associated with a higher risk of relapse...
- CGH analysis of secondary genetic changes in Ewing tumors: correlation with metastatic disease in a series of 43 casesS Brisset
, INSERM U509, Institut Curie, Section de Recherche, 26 rue d'Ulm, 75248 Cedex 05, Paris, France
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 130:57-61. 2001....
- Molecular pathogenesis of peripheral neuroblastic tumorsI Janoueix-Lerosey
INSERM U830, Laboratoire de Génétique et Biologie des Cancers, Institut Curie, Paris Cedex 05, France
Oncogene 29:1566-79. 2010..Finally, based on recent observations integrating genomic analyses, biological data and clinical information, we discuss possible evolution/progression schemes in NB...
- Malformations, genetic abnormalities, and Wilms tumorS Dumoucel
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 61:140-4. 2014..This study aims to describe clinical malformations, genetic abnormalities, and tumor predisposition syndromes in patients with WT and to propose guidelines regarding indications for clinical and molecular genetic explorations...
- [Detection of micrometastases and circulating tumour cells using molecular biology technics in solid tumours]G Schleiermacher
Inserm U.509, , Institut Curie, 26, rue d'Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05
Bull Cancer 88:561-70. 2001..However, results of studies performed on larger series of patients together with a better standardization of technics are necessary before they can be used for individual staging of patients...