Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- "Sugar" tumor of the pancreas: a rare entity that is diagnosable on preoperative fine-needle biopsiesOlivier Ramuz
Department of Pathology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Virchows Arch 446:555-9. 2005..This observation highlights that STs should be considered in preoperative differential diagnosis of pancreas tumors, since they may be treated by limited surgical resection...
- Identification of TCL1A as an immunohistochemical marker of adverse outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphomasOlivier Ramuz
Department of Pathology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, BP 156, 13273 Marseille Cedex 9, France
Int J Oncol 26:151-7. 2005..Our data suggest that TCL1A immunodetection is an independent marker of adverse outcome that could be used in routine settings for the management of DLCL patients...
- FGFR1 and WT1 are markers of human prostate cancer progressionElizabeth Devilard
Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, Département d Oncologie Moléculaire, UMR599 Inserm et Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
BMC Cancer 6:272. 2006..Androgen-independent prostate adenocarcinomas are responsible for about 6% of overall cancer deaths in men...
- Characterization of Hodgkin's lymphoma-like undifferentiated carcinoma of the nasopharyngeal type as a particular UCNT subtype mimicking Hodgkin's lymphomaEmmanuelle Charafe-Jauffret
Department of Pathology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232 Boulevard de Sainte Marguerite, BP 156, F 13273 Marseille cedex 9, France
Int J Oncol 23:97-103. 2003..These results show that UCNT morphologically resembling HL share also some specific phenotypical and molecular features with HL, and might deserve to be isolated as a particular UCNT subtype...
- Constitutive nuclear localization and initial cytoplasmic apoptotic activation of endogenous caspase-3 evidenced by confocal microscopyOlivier Ramuz
INSERM U119, Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Laboratoire d Immunologie des Tumeurs, Institut Paoli Calmettes, IFR 57 and Université de la Méditerranée, Marseille, France
Int J Exp Pathol 84:75-81. 2003..These results provide new perspectives about the subcellular compartmentation and traffic of caspases during the apoptotic process...
- Preoperative systemic chemotherapy does not modify strategy of liver resectionMehdi Ouaissi
Institut Paoli Calmettes, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
Hepatogastroenterology 53:405-8. 2006....
- [The immunohistochemical expression of CD105 is a marker for high metastatic risk and worse prognosis in breast cancers]Colette Charpin-Taranger
Faculte de Medecine Secteur Nord, Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Boulevard Pierre Dramard Marseille, France
Bull Acad Natl Med 187:1129-45; discussion 1145-6. 2003..Moreover, the CD105 immunodetection may also be considered as a potential tool for selecting patients that could benefit from specific antiangiogenic therapy, using anti CD105 conjugates...
- CD105 expression is a marker of high metastatic risk and poor outcome in breast carcinomas. Correlations between immunohistochemical analysis and long-term follow-up in a series of 929 patientsJean Philippe Dales
Am J Clin Pathol 119:374-80. 2003..Moreover, immunodetection of CD105 also may be considered a potential tool for selecting patients who could benefit from specific antiangiogenic therapy, using anti-CD105 conjugates...
- Prognostic significance of angiogenesis evaluated by CD105 expression compared to CD31 in 905 breast carcinomas: correlation with long-term patient outcomeJean Philippe Dales
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Nord, 13915 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Int J Oncol 24:1197-204. 2004....
- [Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section diagnosis in non palpable breast lesions: a series of 791 cases]Maryline Dorel-LeTheo
Service d Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Nord, Chemin des Bourrelly, 13915 Marseille Cedex 20
Bull Cancer 90:357-62. 2003....
- Galectin-1 mediated suppression of Epstein-Barr virus specific T-cell immunity in classic Hodgkin lymphomaMaher K Gandhi
Australian Centre for Vaccine Development, Tumor Immunology Laboratory, Division of Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane, Australia
Blood 110:1326-9. 2007..These observations provide an important link between the Gal-1-mediated immunomodulatory networks and loss of antigen-specific T-cell function in classic HL...