Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Adapted CHOP plus rituximab in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in patients over 80 years oldAntoine Italiano
Haematologica 90:1281-3. 2005..We show here that addition of rituximab to reduced-dose CHOP chemotherapy seems to be a good compromise between toxicity and efficacy, allowing clinicians to treat very elderly patients with a curative intent...
- Attenuated immunochemotherapy regimen (R-miniCHOP) in elderly patients older than 80 years with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a multicentre, single-arm, phase 2 trialFrederic Peyrade
Department of Onco Hematology, Centre régional de lutte contre le cancer de Nice, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 12:460-8. 2011....
- Radioimmunotherapy in relapsed follicular lymphoma previously treated by autologous bone marrow transplant: a report of eight new cases and literature reviewFrederic Peyrade
Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1762-8. 2008..One other case of Grade 4 neutropenia, without a serious infectious syndrome, was observed. Standard-dose RIT seems feasible and potentially effective after ABMT in correctly selected patients with follicular lymphoma...
- Quality of life after oral and oropharyngeal reconstruction with a radial forearm free flap: prospective studyAlexandre Bozec
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 Avenue de Valombrose, Nice 06189, France
J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 38:401-8. 2009..To evaluate quality of life (QOL) after radial forearm free flap (RFFF) reconstruction of the oral cavity and oropharynx in head and neck cancer patients...
- Radical ablative surgery and radial forearm free flap (RFFF) reconstruction for patients with oral or oropharyngeal cancer: postoperative outcomes and oncologic and functional resultsAlexandre Bozec
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 Avenue de Valombrose, Nice, France
Acta Otolaryngol 129:681-7. 2009..Radical ablative surgery and radial forearm free flap (RFFF) reconstruction provide promising oncologic and functional results in patients with oral or oropharyngeal cancer...
- Head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in patients aged > or = 80 years: patterns of care and survivalAntoine Italiano
Department of Medical Oncology, Antoine Lacassagne Center, Nice, France
Cancer 113:3160-8. 2008..Scarce data exist concerning the outcome of very elderly patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Retreatment with 90Y-labelled ibritumomab tiuxetan in a patient with follicular lymphoma who had previously responded to treatmentFrederic Peyrade
Department of Medical Oncology, Antoine Lacassagne Centre, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 8:849-50. 2007
- Oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma in 260 patients aged 80years or moreCecile Ortholan
Department of Radiotherapy, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Radiother Oncol 93:516-23. 2009..We report the experience of two French cancer centers in the treatment of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in patients aged 80 years...
- Ablative surgery and free flap reconstruction for elderly patients with oral or oropharyngeal cancer: oncologic and functional outcomesEric Edi Martial Nao
Department of Surgery, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Acta Otolaryngol 131:1104-9. 2011..This was the first study to specifically demonstrate the validity of ablative surgery and free flap reconstruction for elderly patients with oral or oropharyngeal cancer in terms of oncologic and functional outcomes...
- Results of vocal rehabilitation using tracheoesophageal voice prosthesis after total laryngectomy and their predictive factorsAlexandre Bozec
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 Avenue de Valombrose, 06189 Nice, France
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 267:751-8. 2010..In conclusion the use of voice prosthesis showed a high success rate of vocal rehabilitation with an acceptable complication rate...
- Free-flap head and neck reconstruction and quality of life: a 2-year prospective studyAlexandre Bozec
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Laryngoscope 118:874-80. 2008..This prospective study was designed to evaluate quality of life (QOL) after free-flap head and neck reconstruction...
- Molecular targeted therapies in the management of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: recent developments and perspectivesAlexandre Bozec
Department of Surgery, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, 33 av de Valombrose, 06189, Nice, France
Anticancer Agents Med Chem 13:389-402. 2013..As these innovative molecules are beginning to be used in clinical practice, the identification of predictive markers for efficacy and toxicity is now a crucial issue...
- Impact of patient comorbidities on head and neck microvascular reconstruction. A report on 423 casesClair Vandersteen
Department of Surgery, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, 31 Avenue de Valombrose, 06103 Nice, France
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 270:1741-6. 2013..03) were significant predictors of medical complications. We concluded that the different subtypes of patient comorbidities were relevant predictors of complications in head and neck microvascular reconstruction...
- Significance of circulating tumor cell detection using the CellSearch system in patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinomaAlexandre Bozec
Department of Surgery, Institut Universitaire de la Face et Du Cou, 31 Avenue de Valombrose, 06103, Nice, France
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 270:2745-9. 2013..12; Fisher's exact test). CTCs were identified in a relatively low proportion of patients with locally advanced HNSCC. ..
- [Pathogenesis and management of refractory malignant ascites]Esma Saada
Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Departement d Oncologie Medicale, Nice, France
Bull Cancer 98:679-87. 2011..This review lists the current data reported on the pathophysiology of malignant ascites and describes the present and future options for refractory malignant ascites management...
- [Upper aerodigestive tract carcinoma: therapeutic management]Gilles Poissonnet
Institut universitaire de la face et du cou de Nice et Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice
Presse Med 36:1634-42. 2007..Conservative treatment strategies must be favored. Treatment is essentially surgical and radiological. Prognosis for survival is poor. For all stages and sites together, 5-year survival remains between 30 and 40%...
- Tumour response to paclitaxel in an adult with relapsed nephroblastomaAntoine Italiano
Antoine Lacassagne Centre, Department of Medical Oncology, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 6:252-3. 2005
- Treatment decisions for elderly patients with haematological malignancies: a dilemmaFrederic Peyrade
Comprehensive Anticancer Centre, Medical Oncology, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 13:e344-52. 2012..Additionally, we discuss how the implementation of geriatric tools, such as comprehensive geriatric assessment scores, in the clinical management of elderly patients might help to adapt treatment to meet individual patients' needs...
- Emerging molecular targeted therapies in the treatment of head and neck cancerAlexandre Bozec
Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Department of Surgery, 33 av de Valombrose, 06189 Nice, France
Expert Opin Emerg Drugs 14:299-310. 2009..As these innovative molecules start to be used in clinical practice, the identification of predictive markers for efficacy and toxicity becomes a crucial issue...
- Simalikalactone E (SkE), a new weapon in the armamentarium of drugs targeting cancers that exhibit constitutive activation of the ERK pathwayGuillaume Robert
INSERM U1065, C3M, Nice, France
Oncotarget 3:1688-99. 2012..In conclusion, we show that SkE, a very potent inhibitor of B-Raf-V600E, is highly effective against cancer cell lines that exhibit constitutive activation of the ERK1/2 pathway...
- Diplopia as the first symptom of an aggressive metastatic rectal stromal tumorJérôme Barrière
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Onkologie 32:345-7. 2009..Most common metastatic sites are the liver, the lungs, and the peritoneum. Bony metastases are uncommon and of unknown prognosis...
- French multicenter phase III randomized study testing concurrent twice-a-day radiotherapy and cisplatin/5-fluorouracil chemotherapy (BiRCF) in unresectable pharyngeal carcinoma: Results at 2 years (FNCLCC-GORTEC)Rene Jean Bensadoun
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 64:983-94. 2006..Unresectable carcinomas of the oropharynx and hypopharynx still have a poor long-term prognosis. Following a previous phase II study, this phase III multicenter trial was conducted between November 1997 and March 2002...
- Platinum-based chemotherapy plus cetuximab in head and neck cancerJan B Vermorken
Antwerp University Hospital, Department of Medical Oncology, Edegem, Belgium
N Engl J Med 359:1116-27. 2008..We investigated the efficacy of cetuximab plus platinum-based chemotherapy as first-line treatment in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck...
- Cetuximab pharmacokinetics in end-stage kidney disease under hemodialysisJuliette Thariat
J Clin Oncol 26:4223-5. 2008