Affiliation: Institut Curie
- CLIPR-59, a new trans-Golgi/TGN cytoplasmic linker protein belonging to the CLIP-170 familyFranck Perez
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR144, 75248 Paris, France
J Cell Biol 156:631-42. 2002..However, CLIPR-59 overexpression strongly perturbs early/recycling endosome-TGN dynamics, implicating CLIPR-59 in the regulation of this pathway...
- Rab6A and Rab6A' GTPases play non-overlapping roles in membrane traffickingElaine del Nery
Molecular Mechanisms of Intracellular Transport, UMR CNRS 144, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Traffic 7:394-407. 2006..Thus, our work shows that Rab6A and Rab6A' perform different functions within the cell and suggests a novel role for Rab6A' as the major Rab6 isoform regulating previously described Rab6-dependent transport pathways...
- Characterization of single chain antibody targets through yeast two hybridOle Vielemeyer
Institut Curie Research Center, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, France
BMC Biotechnol 10:59. 2010..However, such data is frequently difficult to obtain...
- Recombinant antibodies against subcellular fractions used to track endogenous Golgi protein dynamics in vivoClement Nizak
CNRS UMR144, Institut Curie, 26 rue d Ulm 75248 Paris Cedex 05 France
Traffic 4:739-53. 2003..Altogether, we show that the antibody phage display technique represents an efficient alternative to rapidly generate versatile antibodies that represent new tools to study protein function...
- Synchronization of secretory protein traffic in populations of cellsGaelle Boncompain
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, Paris, France
Nat Methods 9:493-8. 2012..The system should help increase the understanding of the mechanisms of trafficking and enable screens for molecules that perturb pathological protein transport...
- A multi-Fc-species system for recombinant antibody productionSandrine Moutel
CNRS UMR144, 26 Rue d Ulm, F75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
BMC Biotechnol 9:14. 2009..However, so far, recombinant antibodies have not managed to impose themselves as efficient alternatives to natural antibodies...
- Detection of GTP-tubulin conformation in vivo reveals a role for GTP remnants in microtubule rescuesAriane Dimitrov
CNRS UMR144, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Science 322:1353-6. 2008..Observations in living cells suggested that these GTP remnants may be responsible for the rescue events in which microtubules recover from catastrophe...
- Selection and use of intracellular antibodies (intrabodies)Sandrine Moutel
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR144, Paris, France
Methods Mol Biol 907:667-79. 2012..We describe here methods to select recombinant antibodies from antibody phage display libraries and to subsequently express them as fluorescent intrabodies...
- Fully in vitro selection of recombinant antibodiesSandrine Moutel
Transfer Department, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Biotechnol J 4:38-43. 2009....
- Direct selection of monoclonal phosphospecific antibodies without prior phosphoamino acid mappingOle Vielemeyer
Research Section, Translational Department, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 5, France
J Biol Chem 284:20791-5. 2009....
- Imaging GTP-bound tubulin: from cellular to in vitro assembled microtubulesHélène de Forges
Institut Curie, Paris Cedex 05, France
Methods Cell Biol 115:139-53. 2013..In this chapter, we recapitulate essential tools to study the GTP-tubulin using the recombinant antibody MB11 from permeabilized cells to in vitro assays...
- ESCRT machinery is required for plasma membrane repairAna Joaquina Jimenez
Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Science 343:1247136. 2014..Thus, the repair of certain wounds is ensured by ESCRT-mediated extracellular shedding of wounded portions. ..
- Synchronizing protein transport in the secretory pathwayGaelle Boncompain
Research Center, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Curr Protoc Cell Biol . 2012..The use of the RUSH system is detailed in these protocols, from sub-cloning the sequence coding for the protein of interest into RUSH plasmids to visualization of its trafficking...
- A role for the Rab6A' GTPase in the inactivation of the Mad2-spindle checkpointStéphanie Miserey-Lenkei
UMR 144 CNRS IC, Institut Curie, Paris, France
EMBO J 25:278-89. 2006..Rab6A', through its interaction with p150(Glued) and GAPCenA, may thus participate in a pathway involved in the metaphase/anaphase transition...
- Golgi inheritance under a block of anterograde and retrograde trafficClement Nizak
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR144, 26 rue d Ulm 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Traffic 5:284-99. 2004....
- [Intrabodies, potent tools to unravel the function and dynamics of intracellular proteins]Sandrine Moutel
CNRS UMR144, Compartimentation et Dynamique Cellulaires, département de recherche translationnelle, Institut Curie, 26, rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Med Sci (Paris) 25:1173-6. 2009..Intrabodies not only represent new tools for fundamental research to study the dynamics of endogenous proteins, but may also bring interesting options for applied research in terms of intracellular immunization for therapeutic use...
- The gene responsible for Dyggve-Melchior-Clausen syndrome encodes a novel peripheral membrane protein dynamically associated with the Golgi apparatusAriane Dimitrov
UMR CNRS 144, Institut Curie, 75005 Paris, France
Hum Mol Genet 18:440-53. 2009..These data indicate that DMC results from a loss-of-function of Dymeclin, a novel peripheral membrane protein which shuttles rapidly between the cytosol and mature Golgi membranes and point out a role of Dymeclin in cellular trafficking...
- Interplay between microtubule dynamics and intracellular organizationHélène de Forges
Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 44:266-74. 2012..In these cells, the microtubule network is reorganized and undergoes specific and local regulation events; microtubules also participate in the intracellular reorganization of different organelles to ensure proper cell differentiation...
- Recombinant antibodies to the small GTPase Rab6 as conformation sensorsClement Nizak
CNRS UMR144, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, F75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Science 300:984-7. 2003..More generally, the same approach could be applied to other molecules that can be locked in a particular conformation in vitro...
- Synchronization of secretory cargos trafficking in populations of cellsGaelle Boncompain
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR144, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, 75248, France
Methods Mol Biol 1174:211-23. 2014..Here, we describe how to subclone the gene coding for a cargo of interest into a RUSH plasmid and to monitor its synchronized transport along the secretory pathway in fixed samples and in living cells. ..
- Fluorescence-based analysis of trafficking in mammalian cellsGaelle Boncompain
Institut Curie, Paris, France CNRS UMR144, Paris, France
Methods Cell Biol 118:179-94. 2013..Analysis of the transport steps of the cargos from the donor compartment to the acceptor compartment is accomplished by fluorescence-based methods. ..
- The many routes of Golgi-dependent traffickingGaelle Boncompain
Institut Curie, Paris, France
Histochem Cell Biol 140:251-60. 2013..We will review here the main characteristics of intra-Golgi trafficking discuss the different models that were built to explain the diversity of intra-Golgi routes and its dynamics and propose an integrative model. ..
- "Antibodies--Europe. Engineering the next generation of antibodies"Sandrine Moutel
Institut Curie, Paris, France
Biotechnol J 3:298-300. 2008
- Rac1 and Cdc42 capture microtubules through IQGAP1 and CLIP-170Masaki Fukata
Department of Cell Pharmacology, Nagoya University, Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai, Showa, Nagoya, Aichi 466 8550, Japan
Cell 109:873-85. 2002..These results indicate that Rac1/Cdc42 marks special cortical spots where the IQGAP1 and CLIP-170 complex is targeted, leading to a polarized microtubule array and cell polarization...
- CLIPR-59 is a lipid raft-associated protein containing a cytoskeleton-associated protein glycine-rich domain (CAP-Gly) that perturbs microtubule dynamicsValérie Lallemand-Breitenbach
CNRS Unité Mixte de Recherche 144, Institut Curie Section Recherche, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
J Biol Chem 279:41168-78. 2004..In contrast with the role of linker between membranes and microtubules that was proposed for CLIP function, CLIPR-59 thus may have an "anti-CLIP" function by preventing microtubule-raft interactions...
- Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cell-associated autoantigen CLIP-170/restin is a marker for dendritic cells and is involved in the trafficking of macropinosomes to the cytoskeleton, supporting a function-based concept of Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cellsUgur Sahin
Medizinische Klinik I, Saarland University Medical School, Homburg, Germany
Blood 100:4139-45. 2002..The strong expression of CLIP-170/restin in HRS cells, DCs, and activated B cells underscores their functional similarities supporting a function-based concept of HRS cells as professional antigen-presenting cells...
- A plus-end raft to control microtubule dynamics and functionNiels Galjart
Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, Erasmus University, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Curr Opin Cell Biol 15:48-53. 2003..This may, in turn, control the dynamic behaviour of this cytoskeletal network and its anchoring to other structures...
- Analysis of de novo Golgi complex formation after enzyme-based inactivationFlorence Jollivet
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 144, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Mol Biol Cell 18:4637-47. 2007....
- Protein interaction mapping: a Drosophila case studyEtienne Formstecher
Hybrigenics, 75014 Paris, France
Genome Res 15:376-84. 2005..Analysis of the differences in data sets and methods suggests alternative strategies to enhance the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the post-genomic generation of broad-scale protein interaction maps...
- Kinesin is involved in protecting nascent microtubules from disassembly after recovery from nocodazole treatmentJérôme Marceiller
Laboratoire de Biochimie et Biologie Cellulaire, EAD 1595, Faculte de Pharmacie, 5 rue J B Clement, 92296 Chatenay Malabry Cedex, France
Exp Cell Res 304:483-92. 2005..Altogether, our findings suggest that kinesin is involved in an early microtubule protection process that is linked to the control of their dynamics during their early growth phase...