Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut Curie
- Overexpression of the ARF1 exchange factor ARNO inhibits the early secretory pathway and causes the disassembly of the Golgi complexS Monier
Institut Curie, CNRS UMR 144, 75248 Paris Cedex 5, France
J Cell Sci 111:3427-36. 1998..On the other hand, ARNO overexpression did not affect the early endocytic pathway. These results show that ARNO functions in vivo in Golgi to ER transport. Its behavior is then consistent with ARNO being an exchange factor for ARF1...
- Characterization of novel Rab6-interacting proteins involved in endosome-to-TGN transportSolange Monier
Laboratories Molecular mechanisms of intracellular transport, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Traffic 3:289-97. 2002..Our data suggest that Rab6IP2s is involved in the pathway regulated by Rab6A'...
- Recombinant antibodies to the small GTPase Rab6 as conformation sensorsClement Nizak
CNRS UMR144, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, F75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Science 300:984-7. 2003..More generally, the same approach could be applied to other molecules that can be locked in a particular conformation in vitro...
- Rab11A controls the biogenesis of Birbeck granules by regulating Langerin recycling and stabilityStéphanie Uzan-Gafsou
Unité Mixte de Recherche 144 Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Institut Curie, Laboratoire Mécanismes moléculaires du transport intracellulaire, Institut Curie, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Mol Biol Cell 18:3169-79. 2007..Our results show that Rab11A and Langerin are required for BG biogenesis, and they illustrate the role played by a Rab GTPase in the formation of a specialized subcompartment within the endocytic-recycling system...
- Purification and properties of rab6 interacting proteinsSolange Monier
Methods Enzymol 403:593-9. 2005..Pull-down, co-immunoprecipitation, and gel filtration experiments are described as ways of checking protein-protein interaction in vitro and in vivo...
- The JNK/AP-1 pathway upregulates expression of the recycling endosome rab11a gene in B cells transformed by TheileriaRegina Lizundia
Laboratory of Comparative Cell Biology of Apicomplexan Parasites, Département de Maladie Infectieuse, Institut Cochin, INSERM, U567, CNRS, UMR 8104, Faculté de Médecine René Descartes, Universite Paris Descartes, UMR S 8104, Paris, 75014 France
Cell Microbiol 9:1936-45. 2007..This might be achieved via the simultaneous upregulation of the cell cycle machinery (e.g. cyclin D1) and the recycling endosome regulators (e.g. Rab11A)...
- Rab6-interacting protein 1 links Rab6 and Rab11 functionStéphanie Miserey-Lenkei
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, Paris, 75248 France
Traffic 8:1385-403. 2007..We propose that R6IP1 may couple Rab6 and Rab11 function throughout the cell cycle...
- The mammalian passenger protein TD-60 is an RCC1 family member with an essential role in prometaphase to metaphase progressionCristiana Mollinari
Institut de Biologie Structurale J P Ebel, CEA CNRS, 41 rue Jules Horowitz, 38027 Cedex 1, Grenoble, France
Dev Cell 5:295-307. 2003..The latter is consistent with a TD-60 requirement for recruitment of the passenger proteins survivin and Aurora B, and suggests that like other passenger proteins, TD-60 is involved in regulation of cell cleavage...