Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Lung cancer in elderly patients: a retrospective analysis of practice in a single institutionAnne Madroszyk-Flandin
Department of Medicine, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232 Bd Sainte Marguerite, 13273 Marseille Cedex 9, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 64:43-8. 2007..6, ND) and 5.7 months (95%; 4.2-9.6) for stage IIIB and IV, respectively. Toxicities were judged acceptable with 19 hospitalizations after chemotherapy, for 16 patients who represent 34.8% of patients who received chemotherapy...
- BetaHCG secretion by a pulmonary adenocarcinomaCecile Vicier
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 13009 Marseille, France
World J Surg Oncol 11:228. 2013..This secretion decreased with tumor response to chemotherapy. Only a few reports of paraneoplastic BetaHCG secretion can be found in the literature for several different cancers. ..
- Capecitabine after anthracycline and taxane exposure in HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer patients: response, survival and prognostic factorsMarine Gilabert
Oncologie Médicale, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, INSERM U891, 232, boulevard Sainte Marguerite, 13009 Marseille, France
Anticancer Res 31:1079-86. 2011....
- Association of carcinoid tumor and low grade gliomaEmeline Tabouret
Departement d Oncologie Medicale, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232 Boulevard Ste Marguerite, 13009 Marseille, France
World J Surg Oncol 10:236. 2012..Lung carcinoid tumor and low grade glioma are two uncommon malignancies...
- Acquired resistance to imatinib and secondary KIT exon 13 mutation in gastrointestinal stromal tumourFrancois Bertucci
Departement d Oncologie Medicale, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 13009 Marseille, France
Oncol Rep 16:97-101. 2006..Such a approach, far less invasive than surgery and combined with sequencing, will likely help in better tailoring the treatment of advanced GISTs and understanding the mechanisms of resistance and response to imatinib...