Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Bioinformatic prediction, deep sequencing of microRNAs and expression analysis during phenotypic plasticity in the pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisumFabrice Legeai
INRA, UMR1099 BiO3P, Domaine de la Motte, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
BMC Genomics 11:281. 2010..Insect miRNAs have been identified in different species belonging to five orders: Coleoptera, Diptera, Hymenoptera, Lepidoptera and Orthoptera...
- MicroRNAs in Drosophila: the magic wand to enter the Chamber of Secrets?Stéphanie Jaubert
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR 1099 BiO3P Biology of Organisms and Populations Applied to Plant Protection, BP 35327, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
Biochimie 89:1211-20. 2007..In this review, we summarise the current knowledge on miRNAs in insects, which was mainly acquired through the study of the fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster...
- Gene knockdown by RNAi in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisumStéphanie Jaubert-Possamai
INRA, Agrocampus Rennes, UMR 1099 BiO3P Biology of Organisms and Populations Applied to Plant Protection, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
BMC Biotechnol 7:63. 2007..RNA interference (RNAi) is a powerful method to inhibit gene expression in a sequence specific manner...
- Expansion of the miRNA pathway in the hemipteran insect Acyrthosiphon pisumStéphanie Jaubert-Possamai
Institut de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, UMR1099 BiO3P, Domaine de la Motte, F 35653 Le Rheu, France
Mol Biol Evol 27:979-87. 2010..Investigating the function of these novel genes offers an exciting new challenge in aphid biology...
- Transcriptomic and proteomic analyses of seasonal photoperiodism in the pea aphidG Le Trionnaire
INRA, UMR 1099 BiO3P, Rennes, France
BMC Genomics 10:456. 2009..To understand the molecular basis of the switch in the reproductive mode, transcriptomic and proteomic approaches were used to detect significantly regulated transcripts and polypeptides in the heads of the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum...