Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Conceptus elongation in cattle: genes, models and questionsIsabelle Hue
INRA, UMR 1198 Biologie du Developpement et Reproduction, F 78352 Jouy en Josas, France
Anim Reprod Sci 134:19-28. 2012..This review partly summarizes information on these topics, but data on the impact of the uterus on the elongation process or on the differentiation of the embryonic tissues are reviewed elsewhere...
- Amplification biases: possible differences among deviating gene expressionsSéverine A Degrelle
Biologie du Développement et Reproduction UMR 1198 ENVA CNRS, FRE 2857, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, F 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Genomics 9:46. 2008..Previous reports identified enzymatic pitfalls in PCR and IVT protocols; however the possible differences between the sequences affected by these amplification defaults were only rarely explored...
- AnovArray: a set of SAS macros for the analysis of variance of gene expression dataChristelle Hennequet-Antier
Unité Mathématique, Informatique et Génome, INRA, 78352 Jouy en Josas, France
BMC Bioinformatics 6:150. 2005..The advantage of the anova model is the possibility to evaluate multiple sources of variation in an experiment...
- Gene expression in elongating and gastrulating embryos from ruminantsI Hue
INRA, UMR 1198, ENVA, CNRS, FRE 2857, Biologie du Developpement et Reproduction, Jouy en Josas F 78350, France
Soc Reprod Fertil Suppl 64:365-77. 2007..This review highlights new information on this developmental phase and summarizes the views on the complex cross-talk among molecules which might govern conceptus development and lead to successful implantation...
- Abnormal expression of the imprinted gene Phlda2 in cloned bovine placentaM Guillomot
INRA, UMR1198 Biologie du Développement et Reproduction, Jouy en Josas, France
Placenta 31:482-90. 2010..Moreover, the lack of expression in the fetal villi from oversized bovine cloned placenta is consistent with the function of PHLDA2 in restraining placental growth and underlines an aberrant expression of this gene after somatic cloning...
- Expression and localization of DLX3, PPARG and SP1 in bovine trophoblast during binucleated cell differentiationS A Degrelle
INRA, UMR1198 Biologie du Développement et Reproduction, F 78352 Jouy en Josas, France
Placenta 32:917-20. 2011..Our study is the first to demonstrate the co-expression of DLX3, PPARG and SP1 in bovine BNC nuclei. This suggests a possible role of these transcription factors through BNC specific genes at the time of pre-placental differentiation...
- Nuclear transfer technologies: between successes and doubtsJ P Renard
Biologie du Développement et Biotechnologies, INRA, 92170, Jouy en Josas, France
Theriogenology 57:203-22. 2002..An important issue at present is to limit the production of those aberrant phenotypes that may result in significant insult to the nature and welfare of animals...
- Brachyury is expressed in gastrulating bovine embryos well ahead of implantationI Hue
Biologie du Développement et Biotechnologies, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 78350 Jouy en Josas, France
Dev Genes Evol 211:157-9. 2001..According to these results, gastrulation in mammals is implemented and regulated irrespective of implantation...
- A cDNA macroarray resource for gene expression profiling in ruminant tissues involved in reproduction and production (milk and beef) traitsC Bernard
INRA, , Theix, , France
J Physiol Pharmacol 56:215-24. 2005..It will be subsequently included into a forthcoming larger collection...
- p34cdc2 expression and meiotic competence in growing goat oocytesT Dedieu
Unité de Biologie de la Fécondation, Station de Physiologie Animale, INRA, Jouy en Josas, France
Mol Reprod Dev 50:251-62. 1998..These data suggest that okadaic acid may bypass the subthreshold level of p34cdc2, provided the oocytes have synthesized some additional factors that remain to be identified...
- Placental expression of major histocompatibility complex class I in bovine somatic clonesP Chavatte-Palmer
INRA, UMR 1198, ENVA, CNRS, FRE 2857, Biologie du Developpement et Reproduction, Jouy en Josas, France
Cloning Stem Cells 9:346-56. 2007..In conclusion, the present study provides no evidence to support abnormal expression of MHC-I on the trophoblastic surface in clones as a major cause of fetal loss during pregnancy after NT...