Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Long-term immune reconstitution and outcome after HLA-nonidentical T-cell-depleted bone marrow transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency: a European retrospective study of 116 patientsE Haddad
Unité d Immunologie et d Hématologie Pédiatriques, Departement de Pediatrie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Blood 91:3646-53. 1998....
- Long-term chimerism and B-cell function after bone marrow transplantation in patients with severe combined immunodeficiency with B cells: A single-center study of 22 patientsE Haddad
Unité d Immunologie et d Hématologie Pédiatriques, Laboratoire d Immunologie Clinique, INSERM U25, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Blood 94:2923-30. 1999..These results strongly suggest that, in some transplanted patients, host B cells can cooperate with donor T cells to fully mature in Ig-producing cells...
- Impact of HLA matching on outcome of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children with inherited diseases: a single-center comparative analysis of genoidentical, haploidentical or unrelated donorsS Caillat-Zucman
Laboratory of Immunology, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:1089-95. 2004..The low success of HSCT using more disparate donors suggests reserving them for patients with very poor prognosis...
- Treatment of B-lymphoproliferative disorder with a monoclonal anti-interleukin-6 antibody in 12 patients: a multicenter phase 1-2 clinical trialE Haddad
Unité d Immunologie et d Hématologie Pédiatriques, Service de Réanimation Pédiatrique and INSERM U429, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Blood 97:1590-7. 2001..These data suggest that the anti-IL-6 antibody is safe and should be further explored in the treatment of BLPD...
- Cytotoxic T cells in AIDS colonic cryptosporidiosisD Reijasse
, Paris, France
J Clin Pathol 54:298-303. 2001..CONCLUSION: Epithelial apoptosis mediated by granzyme B+ cytotoxic host T cells might play a major role in the development of colonic lesions in AIDS related cryptosporidiosis...