Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress-sensing mechanism is activated in Entamoeba histolytica upon treatment with nitric oxideJulien Santi-Rocca
Institut Pasteur, Unité Biologie Cellulaire du Parasitisme, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e31777. 2012..Our data highlighted unique cellular responses of interest to understand the mechanisms of parasite death during amoebiasis...
- Role of signalling and cytoskeletal rearrangements in the pathogenesis of Entamoeba histolyticaN Guillen
Unite de Pathogenie Microbienne Moleculaire, INSERM U389, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Trends Microbiol 4:191-7. 1996..Cellular and molecular studies have described some of the proteins that participate in signalling and in cytoskeletal changes...
- The small GTP-binding protein RacG regulates uroid formation in the protozoan parasite Entamoeba histolyticaN Guillen
Unite de Pathogenie Microbienne Moleculaire, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U389 Institut Pasteur, France
J Cell Sci 111:1729-39. 1998..In addition, the number and localization of uroids were modified. These results suggest a role for EhRacG in amoebic morphogenesis and cytokinesis...
- [Cytoskeletal actin and its associated proteins. Some examples in Protista]N Guillen
Unite de Pathogenie Microbienne Moleculaire, INSERM U389, Institut Pasteur, Paris
Parasite 5:107-17. 1998..The recent developments in the molecular genetics of protozoa will provide new insights to understand the roles of actin-binding proteins during cytoskeleton activities...
- Myosin II is involved in capping and uroid formation in the human pathogen Entamoeba histolyticaP Arhets
, , Paris, France
Infect Immun 63:4358-67. 1995....
- Interaction between Entamoeba histolytica and intestinal epithelial cells involves a CD44 cross-reactive protein expressed on the parasite surfaceP Renesto
Unite de Pathogenie Microbienne Moleculaire, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale U389, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Infect Immun 65:4330-3. 1997..The binding molecule was identified as an 80-kDa membrane protein and was recognized by anti-CD44 monoclonal antibodies. These data indicate that a CD44 cross-reacting adherence molecule is expressed on E. histolytica...
- Identification of dinR, a DNA damage-inducible regulator gene of Bacillus subtilisA Raymond-Denise
Unite de Pathogenie Microbienne Moleculaire, U199 Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Bacteriol 173:7084-91. 1991..In addition, DinR seems to regulate the expression of dinC, another SOS gene...