Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Advances in nasopharyngeal carcinomaJoel Guigay
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Curr Opin Oncol 20:264-9. 2008..This review updates these recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma...
- Performance of (18)fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography and somatostatin receptor scintigraphy for high Ki67 (≥10%) well-differentiated endocrine carcinoma stagingRonan Abgral
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital of Brest, 29200 Brest, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:665-71. 2011....
- Low- and high-grade esthesioneuroblastomas display a distinct natural history and outcomeGabriel G Malouf
Department of Radiotherapy, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 49:1324-34. 2013..Esthesioneuroblastomas, also called olfactory neuroblastomas (ENB) represent a rare sinonasal neurectodermal tumour which prognostic factors are unsteadily described...
- Effect of chemotherapy in patients with resected small-cell or large-cell neuroendocrine carcinomaNader Abedallaa
Departments of Medicine and Biostatistics, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
J Thorac Oncol 7:1179-83. 2012..Surgical resection of an undiagnosed lung lesion may lead to unintentional removal of small-cell lung cancer (SCLC). The benefit of perioperative chemotherapy in resected SCLC or large-cell neuroendocrine carcinomas (LCNEC) is not clear...
- Targeted therapy-induced radiation recallAntonin Levy
Department of Radiation Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 49:1662-8. 2013..A diverse range of chemotherapies has been associated with RR but no case series with targeted therapies (TT) has been reported...
- Intervention in gastro-enteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumoursEric Baudin
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France Electronic address
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 26:855-65. 2012..In the absence of cure at the metastatic stage, progresses are expected in the recognition of well differentiated NET subgroups that display either excellent or poor prognosis...
- Extra-cellular release and blood diffusion of BART viral micro-RNAs produced by EBV-infected nasopharyngeal carcinoma cellsClaire Gourzones
Univ Paris Sud 11, CNRS UMR 8126 and Institut de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif, France
Virol J 7:271. 2010..To address this question, we investigated by quantitative RT-PCR the status of 5 microRNAs from the BART family in exosomes released by NPC cells in vitro as well as in plasma samples from NPC xenografted nude mice and NPC patients...
- Prognostic factors influencing survival from metastatic (stage IV) gastroenteropancreatic well-differentiated endocrine carcinomaCosimo Durante
Service de Médecine Nucléaire et de Cancérologie Endocrinienne, Institut Gustave Roussy, Universite Paris XI, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 16:585-97. 2009..This study enables the stratification of metastatic GEP WDEC patients into distinct risk groups. These risk categories can be used to tailor therapeutic approaches and also to design and interpret clinical trials...