Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Gondret F, Guével B, Com E, Vincent A, Lebret B. A comparison of subcutaneous adipose tissue proteomes in juvenile piglets with a contrasted adiposity underscored similarities with human obesity. J Proteomics. 2012;75:949-61 pubmed publisher..Our results are relevant in the context of data linking the accretion of body lipids to the physiology and pathology of adipose tissue in models other than rodents for a better control of human health and nutrition. ..
- Gondret F, Louveau I, Mourot J, Duclos M, Lagarrigue S, Gilbert H, et al. Dietary energy sources affect the partition of body lipids and the hierarchy of energy metabolic pathways in growing pigs differing in feed efficiency. J Anim Sci. 2014;92:4865-77 pubmed publisher....
- Gondret F, Vincent A, HouÃ©e Bigot M, Siegel A, Lagarrigue S, Louveau I, et al. Molecular alterations induced by a high-fat high-fiber diet in porcine adipose tissues: variations according to the anatomical fat location. BMC Genomics. 2016;17:120 pubmed publisher....
- Gondret F, Père M, Tacher S, Daré S, Trefeu C, Le Huërou Luron I, et al. Spontaneous intra-uterine growth restriction modulates the endocrine status and the developmental expression of genes in porcine fetal and neonatal adipose tissue. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2013;194:208-16 pubmed publisher..The data indicate that IUGR delays the normal ontogeny of adipose tissue across gestation and affects the insulin and IGF axes around birth...
- Gondret F, Hernandez P, Remignon H, Combes S. Skeletal muscle adaptations and biomechanical properties of tendons in response to jump exercise in rabbits. J Anim Sci. 2009;87:544-53 pubmed publisher..This experiment demonstrates that rabbit muscles turn to a more oxidative metabolic pattern in response to jump exercise. The quality of attachment of cooked meat to bone is also improved in active rabbits. ..