Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Heterologous expression of AtClo1, a plant oil body protein, induces lipid accumulation in yeastMarine Froissard
UMR 206 Chimie Biologique, Centre de Biotechnologie Agro Industrielle, INRA, Thiverval Grignon, France
FEMS Yeast Res 9:428-38. 2009..We showed that the original intrinsic properties of AtClo1 protein were sufficient to generate a functional lipid body membrane and to promote overaccumulation of storage lipids in yeast oil bodies...
- Single cell synchrotron FT-IR microspectroscopy reveals a link between neutral lipid and storage carbohydrate fluxes in S. cerevisiaeFrederic Jamme
INRA, UAR 1008, CEPIA, Nantes, France Synchrotron SOLEIL, Gif sur Yvette, France
PLoS ONE 8:e74421. 2013..These observations were confirmed by biochemical quantification of the storage carbohydrates glycogen and trehalose. Our results demonstrate that neutral lipid and storage carbohydrate fluxes are tightly connected and co-regulated. ..
- Fold of an oleosin targeted to cellular oil bodiesJean David Vindigni
INRA, UMR 1318 Institut Jean Pierre Bourgin, Dynamics and Structure of Lipid Bodies, Versailles, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1828:1881-8. 2013..While yeast OBs are chemically different to A. thaliana seed OBs, this approach allowed the secondary structure of S3 in OB particles to be determined for the first time...
- Natural variation in seed very long chain fatty acid content is controlled by a new isoform of KCS18 in Arabidopsis thalianaSophie Jasinski
INRA, UMR1318, Institut Jean Pierre Bourgin, RD10, Versailles, France
PLoS ONE 7:e49261. 2012..Identification of this kcs18 mutant with altered activity opens new perspectives for the modulation of oil composition in crop plants...
- Selective one-step extraction of Arabidopsis thaliana seed oleosins using organic solventsSabine D'andréa
UMR 206 Chimie Biologique, AgroParisTech, INRA, F 78850 Thiverval Grignon, France
J Agric Food Chem 55:10008-15. 2007..Moreover, this method will be useful to investigate the potential use of oleosins as emulsifier and to question their possible allergenicity...