Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Detection of circulating tumor cells harboring a unique ALK rearrangement in ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancerEmma Pailler
Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
J Clin Oncol 31:2273-81. 2013..We evaluated whether ALK rearrangement diagnosis could be performed by using circulating tumor cells (CTCs)...
- [Circulating endothelial cells: biomarkers for monitoring activity of antiangiogenic therapy]Francoise Farace
Laboratoire de Recherche Translationnelle, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 94805 Villejuif
Bull Cancer 94:S254-9. 2007..However, a methodological consensus would be necessary in order to correctly evaluate the clinical interest of CEC and CEP in patients...
- Levels of circulating CD45(dim)CD34(+)VEGFR2(+) progenitor cells correlate with outcome in metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients treated with tyrosine kinase inhibitorsF Farace
Translational Research Laboratory, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 114 rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805 Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 104:1144-50. 2011....
- A direct comparison of CellSearch and ISET for circulating tumour-cell detection in patients with metastatic carcinomasF Farace
Translational Research Laboratory, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 94805 Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 105:847-53. 2011..However, there is no universal method to detect CTC currently available. Here, we compared the performance of two CTC detection systems based on the expression of the EpCAM antigen (CellSearch assay) or on cell size (ISET assay)...
- Quantification of circulating mature endothelial cells using a whole blood four-color flow cytometric assayNathalie Jacques
Translational Research Laboratory, Gustave Roussy Institute, 94805 Villejuif, France
J Immunol Methods 337:132-43. 2008..001). The assay proposed here allows reproducible and sensitive measurement of CEC by flow cytometry and could help evaluate CEC as biomarkers of anti-angiogenic therapies in large cohorts of patients...
- New anti-angiogenic strategies in pediatric solid malignancies: agents and biomarkers of a near futureMelissa Taylor
Translational Research Laboratory, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 19:859-74. 2010..However, progress has been slow to expand such therapies to patients with pediatric solid malignancies...
- Detection of circulating tumour cells with a hybrid (epithelial/mesenchymal) phenotype in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancerA Lecharpentier
University of Paris Sud, INSERM U981 Identification of molecular predictors and new targets for cancer treatment, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 114 rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805 Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 105:1338-41. 2011..Epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) is considered as an essential process in the metastatic cascade, but there is currently very few data demonstrating directly the existence of the EMT process in CTCs...