Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- The changing lipidome during cell divisionArnaud Echard
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Institut Pasteur and CNRS URA2582, 25 28 Rue du Dr Roux, 75015 Paris, France Electronic address
Cell 156:394-5. 2014..explore the dynamics of the lipidome during cell division and provide new insights on the functions of specific lipids in cytokinesis...
- Phosphoinositides and cytokinesis: the "PIP" of the icebergArnaud Echard
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux 75015 Paris, France CNRS URA2582, Paris, France
Cytoskeleton (Hoboken) 69:893-912. 2012..This will highlight unanticipated connections between cytokinesis and enzymes implicated in human diseases, such as the Lowe syndrome...
- Characterization of single chain antibody targets through yeast two hybridOle Vielemeyer
Institut Curie Research Center, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, France
BMC Biotechnol 10:59. 2010..However, such data is frequently difficult to obtain...
- [Phagocytosis and cytokinesis: highlights on common themes and differences]Chantal Deschamps
Inserm U1016, CNRS UMR 8104, université Paris Descartes et Sorbonne Paris Cité, Institut Cochin, équipe phagocytose et invasion bactérienne, 22, Rue Mechain, 75014, Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 29:1004-9. 2013....
- An ARF6/Rab35 GTPase cascade for endocytic recycling and successful cytokinesisLaurent Chesneau
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Institut Pasteur, CNRS URA2582, 25 28 Rue du Docteur Roux, 75015 Paris, France
Curr Biol 22:147-53. 2012..Thus, an effector of an ARF protein is a GAP for a downstream Rab protein, and we propose that this hierarchical ARF/Rab GTPase cascade controls the proper activation of a common endocytic pathway essential for cytokinesis...
- Phosphatidylinositol 5-phosphatase oculocerebrorenal syndrome of Lowe protein (OCRL) controls actin dynamics during early steps of Listeria monocytogenes infectionAndreas Kühbacher
Unité des Interactions Bactéries Cellules, Institut Pasteur, F 75015 Paris, France
J Biol Chem 287:13128-36. 2012..monocytogenes and of actin associated with invading bacteria. These results demonstrate that through its phosphatase activity, OCRL restricts L. monocytogenes invasion by modulating actin dynamics at bacterial internalization sites...
- The NF-κB signaling protein Bcl10 regulates actin dynamics by controlling AP1 and OCRL-bearing vesiclesSabrina Marion
INSERM, U1016, Institut Cochin, Paris, France CNRS, UMR 8104, Paris, France
Dev Cell 23:954-67. 2012..Thus, we identify Bcl10 as an early coordinator of NF-κB-mediated immune response with endosomal trafficking and signaling to F-actin remodeling...
- A simple model for the fate of the cytokinesis midbody remnant: implications for remnant degradation by autophagyElizabeth Faris Crowell
Institut Pasteur, Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Paris, France
Bioessays 35:472-81. 2013..In addition, using the model, we determined experimentally inaccessible parameters such as remnant lifetime. Our model proves to be a useful tool for studying bridge and remnant populations...
- Phagocytosis and cytokinesis: do cells use common tools to cut and to eat? Highlights on common themes and differencesChantal Deschamps
INSERM, U1016, 22, Rue Mechain, 75014, Paris, France
Traffic 14:355-64. 2013....
- SLK-dependent activation of ERMs controls LGN-NuMA localization and spindle orientationMickael Machicoane
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Laboratory, Institut Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique URA2582, 75015 Paris, France Sorbonne Universités, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, université Paris 06, Institut de formation doctorale, 75252 Paris, France
J Cell Biol 205:791-9. 2014..We propose that activated ERMs, together with Gαi, are critical for the correct localization of LGN-NuMA force generator complexes and hence for proper spindle orientation. ..
- Rab35 GTPase and OCRL phosphatase remodel lipids and F-actin for successful cytokinesisDaphné Dambournet
Institut Pasteur, Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab 25 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
Nat Cell Biol 13:981-8. 2011..They also reveal an unexpected role for the phosphatase OCRL in cell division and shed new light on the pleiotropic phenotypes associated with Lowe disease...
- Engulfment of the midbody remnant after cytokinesis in mammalian cellsElizabeth Faris Crowell
Institut Pasteur, Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Department of Cell Biology and Infection, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75015 Paris, France CNRS URA 2582, F 75015 Paris, France
J Cell Sci 127:3840-51. 2014..This study changes our understanding of how MBRs are inherited and degraded in mammalian cells and suggests a mechanism by which MBRs might signal over long distances between cells. ..
- Membrane traffic and polarization of lipid domains during cytokinesisArnaud Echard
Institut Curie and CNRS, UMR 144, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Cedex 05, Paris, France
Biochem Soc Trans 36:395-9. 2008..Possible cross-talk between Rab35 and other endocytic pathways involved in cytokinesis are also discussed...