- Membrane traffic and polarization of lipid domains during cytokinesis
Institut Curie and CNRS, UMR 144, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Cedex 05, Paris, France
Biochem Soc Trans 36:395-9. 2008
..Possible cross-talk between Rab35 and other endocytic pathways involved in cytokinesis are also discussed...
- Phagocytosis and cytokinesis: do cells use common tools to cut and to eat? Highlights on common themes and differences
INSERM, U1016, 22, Rue Mechain, 75014, Paris, France
Traffic 14:355-64. 2013
- Phosphoinositides and cytokinesis: the "PIP" of the iceberg
Membrane Traffic and Cell Division Lab, Institut Pasteur, 28 rue du Dr Roux 75015 Paris, France CNRS URA2582, Paris, France
Cytoskeleton (Hoboken) 69:893-912. 2012
..This will highlight unanticipated connections between cytokinesis and enzymes implicated in human diseases, such as the Lowe syndrome...
- Rab35 regulates an endocytic recycling pathway essential for the terminal steps of cytokinesis
Laboratoire Mécanismes moléculaires du transport intracellulaire, Institut Curie, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR144, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Curr Biol 16:1719-25. 2006
..We propose that the Rab35-regulated pathway plays an essential role during the terminal steps of cytokinesis by controlling septin and PIP2 subcellular distribution during cell division...
- Terminal cytokinesis events uncovered after an RNAi screen
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 2200, USA
Curr Biol 14:1685-93. 2004
..We have shown that the stability of the intercellular bridge is essential for successful cytokinesis and have defined genes contributing to this stability...
- Rho-kinase controls cell shape changes during cytokinesis
Gilles R X Hickson
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 2200, USA
Curr Biol 16:359-70. 2006
..To explore the initiation of cytokinesis, we focused on the earliest cell shape change, cell elongation, which occurs during anaphase B and prior to cytokinetic furrowing...
- Moesin and its activating kinase Slik are required for cortical stability and microtubule organization in mitotic cells
Centre de Biologie du Developpement, Université Toulouse III Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unite Mixte de Recherche 5547, 31062 Toulouse Cedex 09, France
J Cell Biol 180:739-46. 2008
..We propose that the spatiotemporal control of moesin activation at the mitotic cortex provides localized cues to coordinate cortical contractility and microtubule interactions during cell division...
- Endocytic traffic in animal cell cytokinesis
Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, F 75248 Paris, France
Curr Opin Cell Biol 20:454-61. 2008
..Why endocytic traffic occurs within the intercellular bridge remains largely mysterious and its significance for cytokinesis will be discussed...