Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Incidence of sarcoma histotypes and molecular subtypes in a prospective epidemiological study with central pathology review and molecular testingFranÃ§oise DucimetiÃ¨re
UniversitÃ© de Lyon, Cancer Centre Léon Bérard, EA 4129, Lyon, France
PLoS ONE 6:e20294. 2011..The objective of the present population-based study was to determine this incidence in a European region (Rhone-Alpes) of six million inhabitants, based on a central pathological review of the cases...
- Medical practices and cancer care networks: examples in oncologyIsabelle Ray-Coquard
Centre Leon Berard, 28, rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
Bull Cancer 93:E13-20. 2006..This article provides a state-of-the-art overview of the subject, notably in the domain of oncology where substantial advances are being made...
- Territorial inequalities in management and conformity to clinical guidelines for sarcoma patients: an exhaustive population-based cohort analysis in the Rhône-Alpes regionPierre Etienne Heudel
Centre Leon Berard, 28 rue Laennec, 69008, Lyon, France
Int J Clin Oncol 19:744-52. 2014..Sarcomas are rare cancers with great variability in clinical and histopathological presentation. The main objective of clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) is to standardize diagnosis and treatment...
- Clinicians' adherence versus non adherence to practice guidelines in the management of patients with sarcoma: a cost-effectiveness assessment in two European regionsLionel Perrier
University of Lyon, F 69007 Lyon, France
BMC Health Serv Res 12:82. 2012....
- Epidemiological evaluation of concordance between initial diagnosis and central pathology review in a comprehensive and prospective series of sarcoma patients in the Rhone-Alpes regionAntoine Lurkin
Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
BMC Cancer 10:150. 2010..We prospectively assessed the medical management of all patients diagnosed with sarcoma in a European region over a one-year period to identify the quantity of first diagnosis compared to central expert review (CER)...
- [To answer rare cancer issues. Geographical analysis of EMS sarcoma cohort in the Rhône-Alpes region]Yohan Fayet
université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, EA Santé Individu Société, 18, rue Chevreul 69007 Lyon, France, Centre Léon Bérard Lyon, EA Santé Individu Société, 28, rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
Bull Cancer 101:127-36. 2014..In the scope of an interdisciplinary collaboration, the geographical approach develops some hypothesis for rare cancers research, which must be tested by other larger scale studies. ..