Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- SEA you later alli-GATOR--a dynamic regulator of the TORC1 stress response pathwaySvetlana Dokudovskaya
CNRS UMR 8126, Universite Paris Sud 11, Institut Gustave Roussy, 114, rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805, Villejuif, France
J Cell Sci 128:2219-28. 2015..We will also provide an overview of the consequences of GATOR deregulation in cancer and other diseases...
- A conserved coatomer-related complex containing Sec13 and Seh1 dynamically associates with the vacuole in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeSvetlana Dokudovskaya
Institut Jacques Monod, CNRS UMR 7592, Batiment Buffon, Paris, France
Mol Cell Proteomics 10:M110.006478. 2011..These data demonstrate that the SEA complex is an additional member of a family of membrane coating and vesicle tethering assemblies, extending the repertoire of protocoatomer-related complexes...
- A novel coatomer-related SEA complex dynamically associates with the vacuole in yeast and is implicated in the response to nitrogen starvationSvetlana Dokudovskaya
CNRS UMR 8126, Universite Paris Sud 11, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Autophagy 7:1392-3. 2011..In this punctum we will discuss the properties of this novel complex...
- Molecular architecture and function of the SEA complex, a modulator of the TORC1 pathwayRomain Algret
From the CNRS UMR 8126, Universite Paris Sud 11, Institut Gustave Roussy, 114, rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805, Villejuif, France
Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2855-70. 2014..The SEA complex emerges as a platform that can coordinate both structural and enzymatic activities necessary for the effective functioning of the TORC1 pathway. ..
- Cdc48 and Ufd3, new partners of the ubiquitin protease Ubp3, are required for ribophagyBatool Ossareh-Nazari
Institut Jacques Monod, Universite Paris VII, CNRS, Batiment Buffon, 15 Rue Hélène Brion, Paris 75205, France
EMBO Rep 11:548-54. 2010..By contrast, proteasome-dependent degradation does not participate in this process. Our data favour the idea that these factors cooperate to recognize and deubiquitinate specific substrates of ribophagy before their vacuolar degradation...