Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Intravital imaging reveals distinct dynamics for natural killer and CD8(+) T cells during tumor regressionJacques Deguine
Institut Pasteur, Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, 75015 Paris, France
Immunity 33:632-44. 2010..Altogether, our results offer mechanistic insight into how NK cells and CTLs can exert cytotoxic activity with remarkably different contact dynamics...
- Visualizing the functional diversification of CD8+ T cell responses in lymph nodesHélène Beuneu
Institut Pasteur, Unité des Dynamiques des Réponses Immunes, Departement d Immunologie, Paris, France
Immunity 33:412-23. 2010..Thus, the early set of T cell-DC interactions in lymph nodes largely contribute to the heterogeneity of T cell responses through the generation of functionally divergent clonal progenies...
- Dynamic behavior of NK cells during activation in lymph nodesHélène Beuneu
Institut Pasteur, G5 Dynamiques des Reponses Immunes, Paris, France
Blood 114:3227-34. 2009..That NK cells become activated while remaining motile may constitute an efficient strategy for sampling local concentrations of cytokines around DCs in secondary lymphoid tissues...
- Cutting Edge: A dual role for type I IFNs during polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid-induced NK cell activationHélène Beuneu
Institut Pasteur, Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, F 75015 Paris, France
J Immunol 187:2084-8. 2011..Our results suggest that type I IFNs produced following viral infection simultaneously target accessory cells for IL-15 transpresentation and NK cells themselves and that these two pathways cooperate for NK cell priming...
- Cutting edge: tumor-targeting antibodies enhance NKG2D-mediated NK cell cytotoxicity by stabilizing NK cell-tumor cell interactionsJacques Deguine
Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, Institut Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France
J Immunol 189:5493-7. 2012..Thus, complementary signals mediated by recognition of stress ligands and tumor-specific Abs may contribute to the efficacy of NK cells during mAb therapy...
- Dynamics of NK cell interactions in vivoJacques Deguine
Institut Pasteur, Dynamics of Immune Responses Unit, Paris, France
Immunol Rev 251:154-9. 2013..We review here our recent understanding of NK cell interactions in vivo at steady state, during inflammation, and during tumor elimination, emphasizing the similarities and differences with T cells...