Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Transgene escape in sugar beet production fields: data from six years farm scale monitoringHenri Darmency
Unité Mixte de Recherche sur la Biologie et la Gestion des Adventices, INRA, BP 86510, 21065 Dijon, France
Environ Biosafety Res 6:197-206. 2007..Using sugar beet varieties with no, or very low, sensitivity to bolting and destroying bolters are two necessary measures that could delay gene flow...
- Pollen dispersal in sugar beet production fieldsHenri Darmency
UMR 1210 Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, INRA, BP 86510, 21065, Dijon, France
Theor Appl Genet 118:1083-92. 2009..Whether such a goal is attainable remains an open question and certainly would be worth a large scale experimental study...
- Fitness costs linked to dinitroaniline resistance mutation in SetariaH Darmency
INRA, UMR 1210 Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, Dijon, France
Heredity (Edinb) 107:80-6. 2011..Although the presence of the mutant allele accounted for 20% yield losses, there were also measurable benefits of dinitroaniline resistance, and these benefits are discussed...
- Lack of stable inheritance of introgressed transgene from oilseed rape in wild radishAnoir Al Mouemar
, INRA, BP 86510, 21065 Dijon, France
Environ Biosafety Res 3:209-14. 2004..In the absence of selection, the frequency of resistance in the population is expected to decline...
- Rapid bidirectional allele-specific PCR identification for triazine resistance in higher plantsXin Tian
, INRA, BP 86510, F-21065 Dijon, France
Pest Manag Sci 62:531-6. 2006..Here a bidirectional allele-specific PCR (polymerase chain reaction) identification is proposed. The designed primers were shown to be universal in the three grass and three broadleaf species examined...
- Molecular bases for sensitivity to tubulin-binding herbicides in green foxtailChristophe Délye
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Unité Mixte de Recherche Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, F 21065 Dijon Cedex, France
Plant Physiol 136:3920-32. 2004....
- An isoleucine-leucine substitution in chloroplastic acetyl-CoA carboxylase from green foxtail (Setaria viridis L. Beauv.) is responsible for resistance to the cyclohexanedione herbicide sethoxydimChristophe Délye
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Laboratoire de Malherbologie et Agronomie, Dijon, France
Planta 214:421-7. 2002..We conclude that a mutant allele of chloroplastic ACCase encoding a leucine residue instead of an isoleucine residue at position 1780 is a major gene of resistance to sethoxydim...