Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Typical essential thrombocythaemia does not express bcr-abelson fusion transcriptG Damaj
Service d Hematologie, Service d Hematologie Biologique, Département de Biostatistique et d Informatique Médicale, and Laboratoire de Cytogénétique, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Br J Haematol 116:812-6. 2002..A prospective study is warranted in order to define better the clinical and biological characteristics of bcr-abl-expressing ET...
- Remission of transformed myelodysplastic syndrome with fibrosis after danazol therapyG Damaj
Department of Clinical Hematology, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Eur J Haematol 68:233-5. 2002..We report here a case of remission of myelodysplastic syndrome with myelofibrosis in transformation after danazol therapy in a 72-yr-old man. The role of danazol in remission induction is briefly discussed...
- Primary follicular lymphoma of the gastrointestinal tract: a study of 25 cases and a literature reviewG Damaj
Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Ann Oncol 14:623-9. 2003..To describe better the clinical, biological, endoscopic and pathological presentations, as well as the outcome, of primary follicular lymphoma (FL) of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract...
- The VAD chemotherapy regimen plus a G-CSF dose of 10 microg/kg is as effective and less toxic than high-dose cyclophosphamide plus a G-CSF dose of 5 microg/kg for progenitor cell mobilization: results from a monocentric study of 82 patientsF Lefrere
Service de Biothérapies, Hopital Necker, AP HP, Paris, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 37:725-9. 2006....
- Prediction of relapse by day 100 BCR-ABL quantification after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemiaV Asnafi
Laboratoire d Hematologie, AP HP Necker, Paris, France
Leukemia 20:793-9. 2006..These data should facilitate risk-adapted post-transplant immunosuppression and/or tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy based on an early evaluation of MRD...
- Hypereosinophilia as a presenting sign of acute graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic bone marrow transplantationD McNeel
Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Transplantation 74:1797-800. 2002..These two patients were treated by glucocorticoids with resolution of the hypereosinophilia and the symptoms of GVHD. The authors briefly discuss the possible mechanisms of this hypereosinophilia with respect to aGVHD...
- [Is oral chemotherapy an alternative to IV chemotherapy in aged patients?]A C Braud
Service d Oncologie Medicale, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232, boulevard Sainte Marguerite, 13009 Marseille, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 53:52-4. 2005
- Graft-versus-myeloma effect following antithymocyte globulin-based reduced intensity conditioning allogeneic stem cell transplantationM Mohty
Unite de Transplantation et de Therapie Cellulaire, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:77-84. 2004..006 for PFS and P=0.01 for OS). Collectively, these data demonstrate that RIC allo-SCT can mediate a potentially curative graft-versus-myeloma effect with an acceptable incidence of toxicity and TRM...
- Sequential chemotherapy by CHOP and DHAP regimens followed by high-dose therapy with stem cell transplantation induces a high rate of complete response and improves event-free survival in mantle cell lymphoma: a prospective studyF Lefrere
Service d Hématologie Adultes, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Leukemia 16:587-93. 2002....
- Efficacy of anakinra for various types of crystal-induced arthritis in complex hospitalized patients: a case series and review of the literatureA Aouba
Department of Internal Medicine, CHU de Caen, Universite de Caen, Basse Normandie, Avenue de la Cote de Nacre, Caen, France Department of Haematology, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Mediators Inflamm 2015:792173. 2015..Conclusion. In case series of complex hospitalized patients, anakinra showed good activity in crowned dens syndrome and associated crystal-induced peripheral arthritis, with longer treatment duration than in gouty arthritis. ..
- Paediatric mastocytosis: a systematic review of 1747 casesC Méni
Service de Dermatologie de l Adulte et de l Enfant, Faculté de Médecine et AP HP, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, centre de référence des mastocytoses, CEREMAST, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris Sorbonne Cité, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743, Paris Cedex 15, France
Br J Dermatol 172:642-51. 2015..KIT D816V mutation was detected in 34% of 215 tested patients. Clinical regression (complete or partial) occurred in 67% of cases and stabilization in 27%. However, the outcome was fatal in 2·9% of patients...
- Pulmonary hypertension associated with myeloproliferative disorders: a retrospective study of ten casesP Guilpain
Department of Clinical Hematology, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris V, Paris, France
Respiration 76:295-302. 2008..Some studies have suggested an association between PH and myeloproliferative diseases (MPD)...
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and solid tumours: case report and review of the literatureF Roszkiewicz
Service d Hematologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Amiens, France
Pharmacology 84:38-41. 2009..Imatinib has remarkably improved the prognosis of patients with CML. Monitoring of the long-term safety profile of TKIs is essential due to the prolonged survival of these patients...
- Donor lymphocyte infusion to treat relapse after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for myelodysplastic syndromeS Depil
Service des Maladies du Sang, CHRU de Lille, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:531-4. 2004..Eight patients died of disease progression. Although DLI alone seems to be effective in a small number of patients with MDS, other treatment strategies, including prior debulking chemotherapy, deserve investigation...
- First-line autologous stem cell transplantation in primary CNS lymphomaM Brevet
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Amiens, Service des Maladies du Sang, rue Laennec, 80054 Amiens cedex 01, France
Eur J Haematol 75:288-92. 2005..These results are fairly encouraging. Other studies with greater numbers of patients and longer follow-up are needed to confirm this study...
- Phase II trial of CPT-11 in myelodysplastic syndromes with excess of marrow blastsV Ribrag
Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Leukemia 17:319-22. 2003..Thus CPT-11 has an interesting activity in MDS with excess of blasts; toxicity is easily managed and most patients can be treated in the out-clinic setting. These results suggest that further evaluation of CPT-11 in MDS is warranted...
- Thalidomide therapy induces response in relapsed mantle cell lymphomaG Damaj
Leukemia 17:1914-5. 2003
- [Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in the treatment of autoimmune diseases]M Mahevas
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Nord, CHU d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens Cedex 1, France
Rev Med Interne 29:115-21. 2008..These new therapeutic have been used in systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus...