Genomes and Genes
Jean Louis Dacheux
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Mammalian epididymal proteomeJean Louis Dacheux
INRA CNRS 6175, Nouzilly, France
Mol Cell Endocrinol 306:45-50. 2009..This report summarizes our proteomic studies of the epididymis of several mammals, including humans...
- Contribution of epididymal secretory proteins for spermatozoa maturationJean Louis Dacheux
UMR INRA CNRS 6073, Physiologie de la Reproduction et des Comportements, 37380, Nouzilly, France
Microsc Res Tech 61:7-17. 2003..Correlations between the highly regionalized epididymal activities and sperm characteristics linked to their survival and fertility potential are presented in this review...
- Human epididymal secretome and proteomeJ L Dacheux
UMR INRA CNRS 6175, F 37380 Nouzilly, France
Mol Cell Endocrinol 250:36-42. 2006..It is suggested that this specificity might be related to the difference between species in the location of the epididymis where sperm become fertile...
- Expression, immunolocalization and processing of fertilins ADAM-1 and ADAM-2 in the boar (Sus domesticus) spermatozoa during epididymal maturationAnna Fabrega
Biotechnology of Animal and Human Reproduction TechnoSperm, Department of Biology, Institute of Food and Agricultural Technology, University of Girona, Campus Montilivi, S N, 17071 Girona, Spain
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 9:96. 2011..Characterization of such fertilin complex maturation patterns is an important step to develop fertility markers based on epididymal maturation of surface membrane proteins in domestic mammals...
- The contribution of proteomics to understanding epididymal maturation of mammalian spermatozoaJean Louis Dacheux
UMR INRA CNRS, Nouzilly, France
Syst Biol Reprod Med 58:197-210. 2012..The potential roles of these modifications are discussed...
- Identification, proteomic profiling, and origin of ram epididymal fluid exosome-like vesiclesJean Luc Gatti
Equipe Gamètes Males et Fertilité, URM 6175 INRA CNRS Université de TOURS Haras Nationaux, Physiologie de la Reproduction et des Comportements, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique de Nouzilly, Monnaie 37380, France
Biol Reprod 72:1452-65. 2005..The main membrane-linked proteins of the vesicles were not retrieved in the extract from cauda or ejaculated sperm, suggesting that these vesicles did not fuse with sperm in vivo...
- Purification and identification of sperm surface proteins and changes during epididymal maturationClémence Belleannee
UMR INRA CNRS, Nouzilly, France
Proteomics 11:1952-64. 2011..This approach opens up a new area in the search for male fertility markers...
- Identification of luminal and secreted proteins in bull epididymisClémence Belleannee
UMR INRA CNRS 6175, Nouzilly, 37 380, France
J Proteomics 74:59-78. 2011....
- Shedding of the germinal angiotensin I-converting enzyme (gACE) involves a serine protease and is activated by epididymal fluidVéronique Thimon
Gamètes Males et Fertilité, UMR 6175 INRA CNRS Universite de Tours Haras Nationaux, Nouzilly, France
Biol Reprod 73:881-90. 2005..None of the other inhibitors tested, such as metallo- or cystein-protease inhibitors, had a similar effect on release. It was also found that this process did not involve changes in gACE phosphorylation...
- New proteins identified in epididymal fluid from the platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus)Jean Louis Dacheux
UMR INRA CNRS 6175, Nouzilly 37380, France
Reprod Fertil Dev 21:1002-7. 2009....
- Prostaglandin D2 synthase secreted in the caput epididymidis displays spatial and temporal delay between messenger RNA and protein expression during postnatal developmentSophie Fouchécourt
Station de Physiologie de la Reproduction et des Comportements, UMR INRA CNRS 6073, 37380 Nouzilly, France
Biol Reprod 68:174-9. 2003..Our results show that for at least one gene (PGDS), transcriptional and posttranscriptional regulation during postnatal development is linked to the presence of unidentified translation factors present in testicular fluid...
- The adult boar testicular and epididymal transcriptomesBenoît Guyonnet
UMR85 Physiologie de Reproduction et des Comportements, Institut National de Recherche Agronomique, F 37380 Nouzilly, France
BMC Genomics 10:369. 2009..It contains a long and unique convoluted tubule connected to the testis via the efferent ducts and finished by joining the vas deferens in its caudal part...
- Proteomic analysis of mare follicular fluid during late follicle developmentSomayyeh Fahiminiya
INRA, UMR 6175 physiologie de la reproduction et des comportements, F 37380 Nouzilly, France
Proteome Sci 9:54. 2011..abstract:..