Affiliation: Institut Claudius Regaud
- Microenvironment mesenchymal cells protect ovarian cancer cell lines from apoptosis by inhibiting XIAP inactivationM Castells
1 EA4553, Institut Claudius Regaud, Toulouse F 31052, France 2 University of Toulouse III, Toulouse F 31062, France
Cell Death Dis 4:e887. 2013..This study reveals the potentialities of targeting XIAP in ovarian cancer therapy. ..
- In vivo restoration of RhoB expression leads to ovarian tumor regressionB Couderc
INSERM U563, CPTP, Toulouse, France
Cancer Gene Ther 15:456-64. 2008..Therapeutic agents designed to correct defects of RhoB at the molecular level may thereby provide innovative treatment options for patients not responding to standard therapies...
- Reversible inactivation of the transcriptional function of P53 protein by farnesylationBettina Couderc
INSERM U563, Department Innovations thérapeutiques et Oncologie moléculaire, Institut Claudius Regaud and Faculté des Sciences Pharmaceutiques, Toulouse, France
BMC Biotechnol 6:26. 2006..We proposed here a way to induce the death of gene modified cells upon request by acting on a pro-apoptotic protein cellular localization and on the activation of its apoptotic function...
- Lens cell targetting for gene therapy of prevention of posterior capsule opacificationF Malecaze
INSERM U563, Department of Ophtalmologie et Pathologie des épithéliums, UPS, faculté de médecine Toulouse Rangueil, France
Gene Ther 13:1422-9. 2006..Our combined approach using a lens-specific promoter and a biocompatible gel should render feasible a novel therapeutic strategy for PCO that targets the remaining lens cells...
- Adenovirus-mediated suicide gene transduction: feasibility in lens epithelium and in prevention of posterior capsule opacification in rabbitsF Malecaze
CJF INSERM 9510, CHU Purpan, Toulouse, France
Hum Gene Ther 10:2365-72. 1999..001). These results suggest that adenoviral vector-mediated transfer of HSV-tk into the proliferating lens epithelial cells is feasible and may provide a novel therapeutic strategy for PCO...
- Preclinical study of an ex vivo gene therapy protocol for hepatocarcinomaB Lortal
INSERM U563, CPTP, Institut Claudius Regaud, Toulouse, France
Cancer Gene Ther 16:329-37. 2009..The procedure, in accordance with the French medical agency for gene therapy clinical trials, is now ready to begin a clinical trial...
- Prevention of posterior capsule opacification by the induction of therapeutic apoptosis of residual lens cellsF Malecaze
INSERM U563, Department Ophtalmologie et Pathologie des épithéliums, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse, France
Gene Ther 13:440-8. 2006..Manipulation of proapoptotic molecule expression could be a novel gene therapy approach for prevention of PCO...
- Trastuzumab induced in vivo tissue remodelling associated in vitro with inhibition of the active forms of AKT and PTEN and RhoB induction in an ovarian carcinoma modelJ P Delord
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Clinique et Expérimentale des Médicaments Anticancéreux EA 3035 Université Paul Sabatier, 118 route de Narbonne, 31062 Toulouse Cedex, France
Br J Cancer 103:61-72. 2010..Unlike breast cancer, the prognostic role of the human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER-2) in ovarian carcinoma remains controversial...
- In vivo gene silencing in solid tumors by targeted electrically mediated siRNA deliveryM Golzio
IPBS CNRS, Toulouse, France
Gene Ther 14:752-9. 2007..Our study indicates that electric field can be used as an efficient method for siRNA delivery and associated gene silencing into cells of solid tumors in vivo...
- Treatment of experimental murine pancreatic peritoneal carcinomatosis with fibroblasts genetically modified to express IL12: a role for peritoneal innate immunityJ M Peron
INSERM U531, Toulouse, France
Gut 56:107-14. 2007..1 months. This is mainly due to lack of effective treatment. Interleukin 12 (IL12) is a proinflammatory cytokine that has a potent antitumoral effect by stimulating innate and adoptive immunity...
- Use and comparison of different internal ribosomal entry sites (IRES) in tricistronic retroviral vectorsVictorine Douin
Department of Innovations thérapeutiques en Oncologie, INSERM U563, Institut Claudius Regaud, 20 24 rue du Pont St Pierre, 31052 Toulouse, France
BMC Biotechnol 4:16. 2004..For example, tricistronic retroviral vectors could be used to genetically modify antigen presenting cells, enabling them to express different co-stimulatory molecules known to enhance tumor cell immunogenicity...
- In vivo induction of antitumor immunity and protection against tumor growth by injection of CD154-expressing tumor cellsCendrine Grangeon
Laboratoire d Oncologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, EA UPRES 2048, Institut Claudius Regaud 20 24, rue du Pont Saint Pierre, Toulouse Cedex 31052, France
Cancer Gene Ther 9:282-8. 2002..The injection of CD154-expressing tumor cell induced an antitumor protective response, both locally and distant from the injection site. The effect was most pronounced in MHC class I expressing TS/A tumor model...
- In vivo imaging of tumor growth after electrochemotherapy with cisplatinMaja Cemazar
IPBS CNRS UMR 5089, Toulouse, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 348:997-1002. 2006..Ex vivo observations under a fluorescence microscope showed that eGFP was only detected on the outer layer of the tumor. No fluorescence was detected in the central part of the tumors, which were necrotic...
- Involvement of CD70 and CD80 intracytoplasmic domains in the co-stimulatory signal required to provide an antitumor immune responseVictorine Douin-Echinard
Laboratoire d Innovation Thérapeutique et Oncologie Moléculaire, CPTP, INSERM U563, Institut Claudius Regaud, 20 24 rue du Pont St Pierre, 31052 Toulouse, France
Int Immunol 15:359-72. 2003....
- Treatment of murine hepatocellular carcinoma using genetically modified cells to express interleukin-12Jean Marie Peron
Liver Unit, Digestive Disease Federation, Clinique Dieulafoy, CHRU Purpan, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 19:388-96. 2004..The aim of the present study was to examine the anti-tumor effect and toxicity of intrahepatic delivery of IL-12 using an ex vivo gene therapy approach in a murine model of HCC...