Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Omega-6/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratio and cancerVeronique Chajes
Inserm Emi U 0211, University Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
World Rev Nutr Diet 92:133-51. 2003
- Association between serum trans-monounsaturated fatty acids and breast cancer risk in the E3N-EPIC StudyVeronique Chajes
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, FRE 2939, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 167:1312-20. 2008..A high serum level of trans-monounsaturated fatty acids, presumably reflecting a high intake of industrially processed foods, is probably one factor contributing to increased risk of invasive breast cancer in women...
- N-3 and N-6 fatty acids in breast adipose tissue and relative risk of breast cancer in a case-control study in Tours, FranceVirginie Maillard
Laboratoire de Biologie des Tumeurs, Clinique d Oncologie Radiothérapie, Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, E A 2103, Unité de Recherche Associée Université INRA, CHU, Tours, France
Int J Cancer 98:78-83. 2002....
- Correlation between serum phospholipid fatty acids and dietary intakes assessed a few years earlierAnne C M Thiebaut
INSERM, ERI 20, Universite Paris XI, EA 4045, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Nutr Cancer 61:500-9. 2009....
- Conjugated linoleic acid content in breast adipose tissue is not associated with the relative risk of breast cancer in a population of French patientsVeronique Chajes
Laboratoire de Biologie des Tumeurs, Université F Rabelais, Tours, France
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 11:672-3. 2002
- Serum carotenoid, tocopherol and retinol concentrations and breast cancer risk in the E3N-EPIC studyVirginie Maillard
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, FRE 2939, Institut Gustave Roussy, 94805 Villejuif, France
Int J Cancer 127:1188-96. 2010..85, 95% CI = 0.53-1.35, p for trend 0.34) were found. Our findings did not support the hypothesis that lipophilic antioxidant micronutrients found in fruits and vegetables protect against breast cancer, at least in postmenopausal women...
- Dietary intakes of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and the risk of breast cancerAnne C M Thiebaut
INSERM, ERI 20, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif Cedex, France
Int J Cancer 124:924-31. 2009..042). These results emphasize the need to consider food sources, as well as interactions between fatty acids and with antioxidants, when evaluating associations between PUFA intakes and breast cancer risk...
- Omega-6/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids ratio and breast cancerPhilippe Bougnoux
Nutrition, Growth and Cancer, Inserm Emi U 0211, University Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
World Rev Nutr Diet 94:158-65. 2005
- Acetyl-CoA carboxylase alpha is essential to breast cancer cell survivalVeronique Chajes
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique FRE 2939, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Cancer Res 66:5287-94. 2006..These data confirm the importance of lipogenesis in cancer cell survival and indicate that this pathway represents a key target for antineoplastic therapy that, however, might require specific dietary recommendation for full efficacy...
- Erythrocyte Membrane Phospholipid Fatty Acid Concentrations and Risk of Colorectal Adenomas: A Case-Control Nested in the French E3N-EPIC Cohort StudyVanessa Cottet
Authors Affiliations INSERM UMR 866, Center Lipids, Nutrition, Cancer, LabEx LipSTIC, ANR 11 LABX 0021, Dijon Lipidomic Platform, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif INSERM, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, UMRS 1018, Team 9, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif and Nutrition and Metabolism, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 22:1417-27. 2013..We assessed the association between biomarkers of dietary fatty acids or metabolism of fatty acids and the risk of colorectal adenomas in a nested case-control study from the French E3N-EPIC cohort...
- Conjugated linoleic acid content in breast adipose tissue of breast cancer patients and the risk of metastasisVeronique Chajes
Inserm Emi U 0211, IFR 120, Tours Bretonneau, Tours, France
Nutr Cancer 45:17-23. 2003....