Affiliation: Institut Curie - Hopital Ren
Location: Saint Cloud, France
- NMR assignment of region 655-775 of human MAN1Sandrine Caputo
Departement d Ingenierie et d Etudes des Proteines, CEA Saclay, 91191, Gif sur Yvette, France
J Biomol NMR 36:2. 2006
- The carboxyl-terminal nucleoplasmic region of MAN1 exhibits a DNA binding winged helix domainSandrine Caputo
Département d Ingénierie et d Etudes des Protéines Direction des Sciences du Vivant, Bâtiment 152, Commissariat à l Energie Atomique Saclay, 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
J Biol Chem 281:18208-15. 2006..This suggests that MAN1 binds simultaneously to R-Smads and their targeted DNA sequences...
- S1 ribosomal protein functions in translation initiation and ribonuclease RegB activation are mediated by similar RNA-protein interactions: an NMR and SAXS analysisPascale Aliprandi
CNRS, Antenne de l ICSN à l Ecole Polytechnique, Ecole Polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France
J Biol Chem 283:13289-301. 2008..All of these results suggest that the ability of S1 to recognize different RNAs results from a high adaptability of both its structure and its binding surface...
- The R439C mutation in LMNA causes lamin oligomerization and susceptibility to oxidative stressValerie L R M Verstraeten
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Cell Mol Med 13:959-71. 2009....
- Structural analysis of the Smad2-MAN1 interaction that regulates transforming growth factor-β signaling at the inner nuclear membraneEmilie Kondé
Laboratoire de Biologie Structurale et Radiobiologie, URA CNRS 2096, CEA Saclay, 91190 Gif sur Yvette, France
Biochemistry 49:8020-32. 2010..On the basis of the structural heterogeneity and binding properties of the linker, we suggest that it can interact with other UHM domains, thus regulating the MAN1-Smad2 interaction...
- An entire exon 3 germ-line rearrangement in the BRCA2 gene: pathogenic relevance of exon 3 deletion in breast cancer predispositionDaniele Muller
Division of oncogenetic, Department of Biology and Pathology, Regional Cancer Centre Paul Strauss, BP30042, 67065 Strasbourg, France
BMC Med Genet 12:121. 2011..Low levels of alternative transcripts lacking exon 3 (Δ3 delta3 transcript) have been reported in normal tissues, which raises the question whether deletion of exon 3 is pathogenic...
- ENIGMA--evidence-based network for the interpretation of germline mutant alleles: an international initiative to evaluate risk and clinical significance associated with sequence variation in BRCA1 and BRCA2 genesAmanda B Spurdle
Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane, Australia
Hum Mutat 33:2-7. 2012..It is envisaged that the research and clinical application of models developed by ENIGMA will be relevant to the interpretation of sequence variants in other disease genes...
- Description and analysis of genetic variants in French hereditary breast and ovarian cancer families recorded in the UMD-BRCA1/BRCA2 databasesSandrine Caputo
Institut Curie Hôpital René Huguenin, Service d Oncogénétique, U735 INSERM Saint Cloud, France
Nucleic Acids Res 40:D992-1002. 2012..In this article, we report some novel UVs not contained in the BIC database and explore their impact in cancer predisposition based on a structural approach...