Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Chronic low-grade inflammation in elderly persons is associated with altered tryptophan and tyrosine metabolism: role in neuropsychiatric symptomsLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics, INRA, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Biol Psychiatry 70:175-82. 2011..The present study assessed this possibility in 284 healthy elderly subjects drawn from the Three-City cohort...
- Fatigue symptoms relate to systemic inflammation in patients with type 2 diabetesJulie Lasselin
INRA, Laboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology NutriNeuro, UMR 1286, F 33076 Bordeaux, France
Brain Behav Immun 26:1211-9. 2012..These findings indicate that systemic low-grade inflammation relates to fatigue symptoms in patients with type 2 diabetes and suggest the involvement of inflammatory processes in the pathophysiology of diabetes-related fatigue...
- Vitamin E status and quality of life in the elderly: influence of inflammatory processesLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics PsyNuGen, INRA 1286 University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, CNRS 5226, 146 rue Leo Saignat, Bordeaux F 33076, France
Br J Nutr 102:1390-4. 2009..These findings indicate that nutritional status, notably as it relates to vitamin E, is associated with immune function and quality of life in the elderly...
- Dopaminergic mechanisms of reduced basal ganglia responses to hedonic reward during interferon alfa administrationLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, National Institute for Agricultural Research 1286 University Victor Segalen Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Arch Gen Psychiatry 69:1044-53. 2012..Inflammatory cytokines or cytokine inducers can alter basal ganglia activity, including reducing responsiveness to rewarding stimuli that may be mediated by cytokine effects on dopamine function...
- Immune system to brain signaling: neuropsychopharmacological implicationsLucile Capuron
Laboratory of Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology, NutriNeuro, INRA UMR 1286, University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Pharmacol Ther 130:226-38. 2011....
- Fatigue and cognitive symptoms in patients with diabetes: relationship with disease phenotype and insulin treatmentJulie Lasselin
INRA, Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology NutriNeuro, UMR 1286, F 33076 Bordeaux, France
Psychoneuroendocrinology 37:1468-78. 2012..These findings reveal specific fatigue and cognitive symptoms in patients with type 2 diabetes and suggest the involvement of differential pathophysiological processes...
- Does cytokine-induced depression differ from idiopathic major depression in medically healthy individuals?Lucile Capuron
Laboratoire de Psychoneuroimmunologie, Universite Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
J Affect Disord 119:181-5. 2009..Cytokines of the innate immune response may contribute to behavioral alterations that resemble major depression as manifested in medically healthy individuals...
- Chronic low-grade inflammation in metabolic disorders: relevance for behavioral symptomsJulie Lasselin
Nutrition and Integrative Neurobiology NutriNeuro, UMR 1286, National Institute of Agricultural Research INRA and Bordeaux University, Bordeaux, France
Neuroimmunomodulation 21:95-101. 2014..This hypothesis is supported by a growing literature referring both to experimental and clinical findings that will be reviewed here. © 2014 S. Karger AG, Basel. ..
- Depressive symptoms and metabolic syndrome: is inflammation the underlying link?Lucile Capuron
Laboratory of Psychoneuroimmunology, Nutrition and Genetics, INRA University Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Biol Psychiatry 64:896-900. 2008..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between MetS and depressive symptoms and to elucidate the involvement of inflammation in this relationship...