Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Glass formation in plant anhydrobiotes: survival in the dry stateJulia Buitink
UMR 1191 Molecular Seed Physiology INRA INH University of Angers, 16 Bd Lavoisier, 49045 Angers, France
Cryobiology 48:215-28. 2004..Storage stability of seeds and pollens is related to the molecular mobility and packing density of the intracellular glass, suggesting that the characteristic properties of intracellular glasses provide stability for long-term survival...
- Intracellular glasses and seed survival in the dry stateJulia Buitink
INRA, UMR 1191 Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, IFR 149 QUASAV, 49045 Angers cedex 01, France
C R Biol 331:788-95. 2008....
- [Postgenomic analysis of desiccation tolerance]Julia Buitink
INRA, UMR 1191, Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, IFR 149 QUASAV, 49045 Angers, France
J Soc Biol 202:213-22. 2008..The question of the overlap between desiccation tolerance and drought tolerance is briefly addressed...
- The MtSNF4b subunit of the sucrose non-fermenting-related kinase complex connects after-ripening and constitutive defense responses in seeds of Medicago truncatulaWilliam Bolingue
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, UMR 1191 Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, IFR 149 QUASAV, 49045 Angers, France
Plant J 61:792-803. 2010..Overall, the results suggest that MtSNF4b participates in regulation of a constitutively activated defense response in hydrated, dormant seeds...
- The regulatory gamma subunit SNF4b of the sucrose non-fermenting-related kinase complex is involved in longevity and stachyose accumulation during maturation of Medicago truncatula seedsClaire Rosnoblet
Unité Mixte de Recherche 1191 Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences Université d Angers, Institut National d Horticulture, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 16 boulevard Lavoisier, 49045 Angers, France
Plant J 51:47-59. 2007..These data suggest that the regulatory gamma-subunit MtSNF4b confers a specific and temporal function to SnRK1 complexes in seeds, improving seed longevity and affecting the non-reducing sugar content at later stages of seed maturation...
- MtPM25 is an atypical hydrophobic late embryogenesis-abundant protein that dissociates cold and desiccation-aggregated proteinsVirginie Boucher
Universite d Angers, INRA, Agrocampus Ouest, UMR1191 Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, 16 Bd Lavoisier, F 49045 Angers, France
Plant Cell Environ 33:418-30. 2010..MtPM25 is likely to act as a protective molecule during drying and plays an additional role as a repair mechanism compared with other LEA proteins...
- Transcriptome profiling uncovers metabolic and regulatory processes occurring during the transition from desiccation-sensitive to desiccation-tolerant stages in Medicago truncatula seedsJulia Buitink
Unité Mixte de Recherche 1191 Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, Université d Angers INH INRA, 16 Bd Lavoisier, 49045 Angers, France
Plant J 47:735-50. 2006..The re-establishment of DT in the germinated radicles appears to concur with a partial return to the quiescent state prior to germination...
- Quantitative trait loci analysis reveals a correlation between the ratio of sucrose/raffinose family oligosaccharides and seed vigour in Medicago truncatulaCéline Vandecasteele
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, IFR 149 QUASAV, 49045 Angers, France
Plant Cell Environ 34:1473-87. 2011..The correlation and co-location of Suc/RFO ratio with germination and radicle growth QTL suggest that an increased Suc/RFO ratio in seeds of M. truncatula might negatively affect seed vigour...
- Comparative analysis of the heat stable proteome of radicles of Medicago truncatula seeds during germination identifies late embryogenesis abundant proteins associated with desiccation toleranceJulie Boudet
Unité Mixte de Recherche 1191, Physiologie Moléculaire des Semences, Anjou Recherche Semences, 49045 Angers, France
Plant Physiol 140:1418-36. 2006..A model is presented in which DT-linked late embryogenesis abundant proteins might exert different protective functions at high and low hydration levels...