Affiliation: Institut Gustave Roussy
- Sick leave for follow-up control in thyroid cancer patients: comparison between stimulation with Thyrogen and thyroid hormone withdrawalI Borget
Department of Health Economics, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Eur J Endocrinol 156:531-8. 2007..This study compared the frequency, the duration and the cost of sick leave for follow-up control between rhTSH and withdrawal...
- Length and cost of hospital stay of radioiodine ablation in thyroid cancer patients: comparison between preparation with thyroid hormone withdrawal and thyrogenI Borget
Detpartment of Health Economics, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805, Villejuif, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 35:1457-63. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the financial impact of a reduced length of hospital stay with the use of rhTSH...
- Early changes in carcinoembryonic antigen but not in calcitonin levels are correlated with the progression-free survival in medullary thyroid carcinoma patients treated with cytotoxic chemotherapyG Hajje
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Tumors, Institut Gustave Roussy, University Paris Sud, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur J Endocrinol 168:113-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to evaluate, in patients with advanced MTC treated with cytotoxic chemotherapy, the relationship between early changes of serum CT or CEA levels and progression-free survival (PFS)...
- Long-term follow-up of patients with papillary and follicular thyroid cancer: a prospective study on 715 patientsM Brassard
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, 94805 Villejuif, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:1352-9. 2011....
- [Biosimilars and medico-economic aspects]I Borget
Institut Gustave Roussy, Etudes et Recherche en Economie de la Santé, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 97:589-95. 2010..The differences existing between generics and biosimilars and their impact on costs will be presented. Finally, it will focus on the factors that may facilitate or limit the biosimilars development and their substitution...
- Therapeutic management of advanced adrenocortical carcinoma: what do we know in 2011?E Baudin
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Tumors, Institut Gustave Roussy, Univ Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Horm Cancer 2:363-71. 2011..International networks and comprehensive databases gathering clinical and biological data constitute the prerequisites for progress...
- Cost-effectiveness of three strategies for second-line erlotinib initiation in nonsmall-cell lung cancer: the ERMETIC study part 3I Borget
Etudes et Recherche en Economie de la Santé, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Respir J 39:172-9. 2012..Sensitivity analyses confirmed the robustness of the results. The cost-effectiveness of second-line NSCLC treatment is improved when patients are selected on either clinical or biological grounds...
- Persistent disease and recurrence in differentiated thyroid cancer patients with undetectable postoperative stimulated thyroglobulin levelC Nascimento
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrine Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, Univ Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Endocr Relat Cancer 18:R29-40. 2011..In these patients, repeating TSH-Tg 6-18 months after ablation is not useful. (131)I ablation could be avoided in the absence of N1 and aggressive histological variant...
- Economic burden of HPV-related cancers in FranceI Borget
Gustave Roussy Institute, Villejuif, France
Vaccine 29:5245-9. 2011..5 million, due mainly to invasive cervical cancer (€83.9 million). The costs associated with HPV-related cancers are important to consider when evaluating the overall benefits of HPV vaccination in males and females...
- [A prospective study of quality of life and treatment of chemotherapy-induced anaemia in lung cancer]I Borget
Services de pharmacie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:41-7. 2007..The impact of chemotherapy-induced anemia on the quality of life (QOL) of patients with lung cancer has been little studied...