Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Interaction of Kar2p and Sls1p is required for efficient co-translational translocation of secreted proteins in the yeast Yarrowia lipolyticaA Boisramé
Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire et Cellulaire, INRA, CNRS, Institut National Agronomique Paris Grignon, 78850 Thiverval Grignon, France
J Biol Chem 273:30903-8. 1998..Moreover, this protein has lost its capacity to interact with Kar2p, and the two lumenal polypeptides might thus cooperate to promote secretory protein co-translational translocation...
- A mutation in the secretion pathway of the yeast Yarrowia lipolytica that displays synthetic lethality in combination with a mutation affecting the signal recognition particleA Boisramé
Laboratoire de Génetique moléculaire et cellulaire INRA, CNRS, Institut National Agronomique Paris Grignon, Thiverval Grignon, France
Mol Gen Genet 261:601-9. 1999..cerevisiae protein of unknown function. Ssl2p resembles calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine protein kinases. These two proteins may interact to regulate protein sorting...
- A highly representative two-hybrid genomic library for the yeast Yarrowia lipolyticaM Kabani
Laboratoire de Genetique Moleculaire et Cellulaire, INRA INA PG CNRS BP 01 78850, Thiverval Grignon, France
Gene 241:309-15. 2000..Our results indicate that we have constructed a new and powerful tool for the study of Yarrowia lipolytica, which we believe is a good alternative model to investigate such complex biological processes as secretion pathways...
- Heterologous expression and characterization of a beta-1,6-glucanase from Aspergillus fumigatusA Boisramé
Laboratoire Microbiologie et Génétique Moléculaire, UMR AgroParisTech, INRA, CNRS, CBAI, 78850 Thiverval Grignon, France
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 82:663-9. 2009..The purified enzyme was characterized as a beta-1,6-glucanase and was shown to be active on C. albicans cell walls allowing the release of a previously described cell wall protein...
- Two Hrd1p homologues in the yeast Yarrowia lipolytica which act in different pathwaysA Boisramé
Laboratoire de Microbiologie et Genetique Moleculaire, INRA, CNRS, Institut National Agronomique Paris Grignon, 78850 Thiverval Grignon, France
Mol Genet Genomics 275:242-50. 2006..Our results bring some evidence of a coupling between the ERAD pathway and the co-translational translocation process and show that studies in Y. lipolytica can give new insights into events that take place in the ER...