Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Phi29 polymerase based random amplification of viral RNA as an alternative to random RT-PCRNicolas Berthet
1Genotyping of Pathogens and Public Health Technological Platform, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
BMC Mol Biol 9:77. 2008..We adapted the QuantiTect Whole Transcriptome Kit (Qiagen) to our purposes and designated the method as Whole Transcriptome Amplification (WTA)...
- Application of high-density DNA resequencing microarray for detection and characterization of botulinum neurotoxin-producing clostridiaJessica Vanhomwegen
Institut Pasteur, Laboratory for Urgent Responses to Biological Threats, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e67510. 2013..The high diversity in nucleotide sequence and genetic organization of the gene cluster encoding the BoNT components poses a great challenge for the screening and characterization of BoNT-producing strains...
- Evaluation of high-throughput sequencing for identifying known and unknown viruses in biological samplesJustine Cheval
Institut Pasteur, Genotyping of Pathogens and Public Health Platform, 28 rue du Docteur Roux, F 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 49:3268-75. 2011..When the virus load was sufficiently high, de novo assembly permitted the generation of long contigs corresponding to nearly full-length genomes and thus should facilitate the identification of novel viruses...
- Use of consensus sequences for the design of high density resequencing microarrays: the influenza virus paradigmIndia Leclercq
Institut Pasteur, Laboratory for Urgent Response to Biological Threats CIBU, Paris, France
BMC Genomics 11:586. 2010..The part dedicated to influenza viruses was based on consensus sequences specific for one gene generated from global alignments of a large number of influenza virus sequences available in databanks...
- Massively parallel pathogen identification using high-density microarraysNicolas Berthet
Genotyping of Pathogens and Public Health Technological Platform, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Microb Biotechnol 1:79-86. 2008..Our results suggest this technology could be applied in a clinical setting to test for numerous pathogens in a rapid, sensitive and unbiased manner...
- Application of broad-spectrum resequencing microarray for genotyping rhabdovirusesLaurent Dacheux
Institut Pasteur, Lyssavirus Dynamics and Host Adaptation Unit, Paris, France
J Virol 84:9557-74. 2010....
- Recurrent Breast Abscesses due to Corynebacterium kroppenstedtii, a Human Pathogen Uncommon in Caucasian WomenAnne Le Flèche-Matéos
Institut Pasteur, Cellule d Intervention Biologique d Urgence CIBU, 75724 Paris, France
Case Rep Infect Dis 2012:120968. 2012..The current lack of such investigations, probably due to the difficulty to detect Ck, may cause the underestimation of such an aetiology...