Valerie Jeanne Bardou
Affiliation: Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- [Impact on the quality of pathology reports in the R2c cancer network: analysis of 4521 pathology reports of primary breast tumors]Valerie Jeanne Bardou
Département d information médicale et biostatistique, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232, boulevard Sainte Marguerite, 13273 Marseille Cedex 09
Bull Cancer 93:1033-8. 2006..Lastly, the shared liability in oncology probably has an indirect impact on practices of non-member pathologists...
- [Improvement in breast cancer survival between 1975 and 2003 in a cohort of 5722 women]Laetitia Huiart
Département d oncologie génétique, prévention et dépistage, UMR Inserm 599, Institut Paoli Calmettes
Bull Cancer 93:391-9. 2006..Taking into account known prognosis factors, survival was significantly improved for recent diagnosis periods (p<0.00001). Observed improvement in survival confirmed 'in real life' data from clinical trials...
- Micrometastases in sentinel lymph node in a multicentric study: predictive factors of nonsentinel lymph node involvement--Groupe des Chirurgiens de la Federation des Centres de Lutte Contre le CancerGilles Houvenaeghel
Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
J Clin Oncol 24:1814-22. 2006..To determine the rate of nonsentinel lymph node (NSN) involvement at axillary lymph node dissection (ALND) and predictive factors of this involvement following detection of micrometastasis in sentinel nodes (SN)...
- Identification of TCL1A as an immunohistochemical marker of adverse outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphomasOlivier Ramuz
Department of Pathology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, BP 156, 13273 Marseille Cedex 9, France
Int J Oncol 26:151-7. 2005..Our data suggest that TCL1A immunodetection is an independent marker of adverse outcome that could be used in routine settings for the management of DLCL patients...
- CD8+ T cell dose affects development of acute graft-vs-host disease following reduced-intensity conditioning allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell transplantationMohamad Mohty
Unité de Transplantation et de Thérapie Cellulaire UTTC, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Exp Hematol 32:1097-102. 2004..It has been shown that antithymocyte globulin (ATG) dose infused during RIC is a major determinant for the likelihood of developing aGVHD. The ATG modulation on aGVHD is likely related to in vivo T-cell depletion...
- The benefit of induction chemotherapy in patients age > or = 75 yearsNorbert Vey
Department of Hematology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Cancer 101:325-31. 2004..The authors conducted a retrospective study comparing the outcomes among these elderly patients with the outcomes among younger patients to assess the impact of intensive treatment approaches in this age group...
- Weekly administration of docetaxel for symptomatic metastatic hormone-refractory prostate carcinomaGwenaelle Gravis
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Cancer 98:1627-34. 2003..The current Phase II study investigated the clinical benefit, impact on quality of life (QOL), and tolerability of weekly docetaxel in symptomatic patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma (HRPC)...
- Reduced-intensity preparative regimen and allogeneic stem cell transplantation for advanced solid tumorsDidier Blaise
UTTC, Institut Paoli Calmettes, 232 Bd Ste Marguerite, 13273 Marseille Cedex 09, France
Blood 103:435-41. 2004..Further studies are warranted in patients with less advanced ST...
- Nonvisualization of axillary sentinel node during lymphoscintigraphy: is there a pathologic significance in breast cancer?Isabelle Brenot-Rossi
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Regional Cancer Center, Universite de la Mediterranee, 232 Boulevard Sainte Marguerite, 13273 Marseille Cedex 9, France
J Nucl Med 44:1232-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to define the factors associated with nonvisualization of a sentinel node (SN) in the axilla area during preoperative lymphoscintigraphy...
- Neoadjuvant preoperative chemoradiation in patients with pancreatic cancerValerie Magnin
Department of Radiotherapy, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 55:1300-4. 2003..To assess the toxicity and efficacy of preoperative chemoradiation in pancreatic cancer...