George M Bahr
Affiliation: Institut Pasteur de Lille
- Human chemokine receptors CCR5, CCR3 and CCR2B share common polarity motif in the first extracellular loop with other human G-protein coupled receptors implications for HIV-1 coreceptor functionR Efremov
M M Shemyakin, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Eur J Biochem 263:746-56. 1999..The potential biological significance of the identified structural motif shared by the human CCR5, CCR3, CCR2B and other GPCRs is discussed...
- Selective regulation of human immunodeficiency virus-infected CD4(+) lymphocytes by a synthetic immunomodulator leads to potent virus suppression in vitro and in hu-PBL-SCID miceG M Bahr
Laboratoire d Immunologie Moleculaire de l Infection et de l Inflammation, Institut Pasteur de Lille, France
J Virol 75:6941-52. 2001....
- Non-specific immunotherapy of HIV-1 infection: potential use of the synthetic immunodulator murabutideGeorge M Bahr
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology of Infection and Inflammation, Institut Pasteur de Lille, 1 rue du Professeur Calmette, BP 245, 59019 Lille Cedex, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 51:5-8. 2003
- Discordant effects of interleukin-2 on viral and immune parameters in human immunodeficiency virus-1-infected monocyte-derived mature dendritic cellsG M Bahr
Laboratoire d Immunologie Moleculaire de l Infection et de l Inflammation, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Clin Exp Immunol 132:289-96. 2003..Taken together, these findings point to a role for IL-2 in inducing virus purging from dendritic cell reservoirs but indicate no relevant potential of the cytokine in restoring defective elements of innate immunity in HIV infection...
- Clinical and immunological effects of a 6 week immunotherapy cycle with murabutide in HIV-1 patients with unsuccessful long-term antiretroviral treatmentGeorge M Bahr
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology of Infection and Inflammation, Pasteur Institute of Lille, 1 rue du Professeur Calmette, BP 245, 59019 Lille Cedex, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 51:1377-88. 2003..These results warrant further evaluation of extended periods or cycles of murabutide immunotherapy as adjunct to HAART...
- Clinical tolerance and immunologic effects after single or repeated administrations of the synthetic immunomodulator murabutide in HIV-1-infected patientsCorinne Amiel
Infectious Disease Department of Tourcoing Hospital, Northern AIDS Reference Center, Lille, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 30:294-305. 2002..These encouraging results warrant further evaluation of longer periods or cycles of immunotherapy with Murabutide in HIV-infected subjects...
- Differentially expressed genes in HIV-1-infected macrophages following treatment with the virus-suppressive immunomodulator murabutideMarie José Truong
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology of Infection and Inflammation, Pasteur Institute in Lille, 1 rue du Pr Calmette, BP 245, Lille Cedex 59019, France
Virus Res 99:25-33. 2004..Furthermore, our findings suggest the potential implication of additional transcription factors and metal-binding proteins in mediating the inhibitory effect of murabutide on virus transcription...
- A phase I study of a six-week cycle of immunotherapy with Murabutide in HIV-1 patients naive to antiretroviralsXavier De La Tribonniere
Department of Infectious Diseases, Tourcoing Hospital Center, Tourcoing, France
Med Sci Monit 9:PI43-50. 2003..000 copies/ml...