Affiliation: Institut Curie
- Validation and limitations of use of a breast cancer nomogram predicting the likelihood of non-sentinel node involvement after positive sentinel node biopsySeverine Alran
Department of Surgical Oncology, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
Ann Surg Oncol 14:2195-201. 2007..The purpose of this study was to test the accuracy of the nomogram on patients with macrometastatic and micrometastatic SLN-positive biopsy findings...
- The molecular subtype classification is a determinant of sentinel node positivity in early breast carcinomaFabien Reyal
Department of Surgery, Institut Curie, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e20297. 2011..The aim of our work was to decipher the interaction between this classification and the probability of a positive sentinel node biopsy...
- Pathologic response to short intensified taxane-free neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with highly proliferative operable breast cancerChristophe Le Tourneau
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris Cedex 05, France
Am J Clin Oncol 35:242-6. 2012....
- High Ki67 expression is a risk marker of invasive relapse for classical lobular carcinoma in situ patientsAnne Vincent-Salomon
Department of Tumor Biology, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Breast 21:380-3. 2012..Our aim was to evaluate the risk of relapse for lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS) patients, diagnosed on mammography performed for microcalcifications and according to proliferation assessed by Ki67 staining...
- Lobular phenotype related to occult-metastatic spread in axillary sentinel node and/or bone marrow in breast carcinomaAnne Vincent-Salomon
Department of Pathology, Institut Curie, 75005 Paris Cedex, France
Eur J Cancer 45:1979-86. 2009....
- A genomic and transcriptomic approach for a differential diagnosis between primary and secondary ovarian carcinomas in patients with a previous history of breast cancerJean Philippe Meyniel
Department of Translational Research, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris, Cedex 05, France
BMC Cancer 10:222. 2010..The purpose of the present work was to develop genomic and transcriptomic tools to further refine the pathological diagnosis of ovarian tumors after a previous history of breast cancer...
- Breast and ovarian cancer risk management in a French cohort of 158 women carrying a BRCA1 or BRCA2 germline mutation: patient choices and outcomePascale This
Department of Tumor Biology, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248, Paris Cedex 05, France
Fam Cancer 11:473-82. 2012..However, good compliance with prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy was observed. This study confirms the high breast cancer risk in these women...
- Outcome in Advanced Ovarian Cancer following an Appropriate and Comprehensive Effort at Upfront Cytoreduction: A Twenty-Year Experience in a Single Cancer InstituteAnne Marszalek
Department of Surgery, Institut Curie, 25 rue d Ulm, 75005 Paris, France
Int J Surg Oncol 2010:214919. 2010..The impact of neoadjuvant chemotherapy to improve resectability while lowering the morbidity of the surgical procedure is discussed...
- Human papillomavirus mutational insertion: specific marker of circulating tumor DNA in cervical cancer patientsMaura Campitelli
Department of Radiation Oncology, Institut Curie, Hospital, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e43393. 2012..To determine whether the sequence of the cell-viral junction could be used in clinical practice as a specific marker of ctDNA, we analyzed a series of cervical cancer patient serums...
- Different outcome of invasive cervical cancer associated with high-risk versus intermediate-risk HPV genotypePatricia De Cremoux
Department of Tumour Biology, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 124:778-82. 2009..One third of invasive carcinoma were not associated with HPV 16/18, indicating that the screening for cervical neoplasia should be maintained after prophylactic vaccination against these HPV genotypes...