- Chemoradiotherapy in the management of locally advanced pancreatic carcinoma: a qualitative systematic reviewFlorence Huguet
Groupe Coopérateur Multidisciplinaire en Oncologie, service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, 4 rue de Chine, 75020 Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 27:2269-77. 2009..The French program Standards, Options, and Recommendations was promoted to conduct a qualitative systematic review to evaluate the role of radiotherapy in patients with LAPC...
- Locally advanced pancreatic cancer: the role of definitive chemoradiotherapyF Huguet
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, hôpitaux universitaires Est Parisien, Paris, France Electronic address
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 26:560-8. 2014..The optimal therapy for patients with locally advanced pancreatic carcinoma remains controversial. This review aims to evaluate the role of radiotherapy for these patients. ..
- Radiotherapy technical considerations in the management of locally advanced pancreatic cancer: American-French consensus recommendationsFlorence Huguet
Department of Radiation Oncology, Tenon Hospital, APHP, University Paris VI, Paris, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 83:1355-64. 2012..Not all of these recommendations will be appropriate for trials testing radiotherapy dose or dose intensity concepts...
- Impact of chemoradiotherapy after disease control with chemotherapy in locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma in GERCOR phase II and III studiesFlorence Huguet
Department of Radiation Oncology, Tenon Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 25:326-31. 2007..The decision to administer CRT or continue CT in nonprogressive patients was the investigator's choice...
- [New perspectives for radiosensitization in pancreatic carcinoma: a review of mechanisms involved in pancreatic tumorigenesis]F Huguet
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 4 rue de la Chine, Paris, France
Cancer Radiother 15:365-75. 2011..This review presents the major genetic and molecular alterations in pancreatic cancer that could be targeted to improve radiosensitization...
- [Pancreatic cancer]F Huguet
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris VI, 4, rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris, France
Cancer Radiother 14:S94-102. 2010..The aims of this work are to precise the radio-anatomical particularities, the pattern of spread of pancreatic cancer and the principles of 3D conformal radiotherapy illustrated with a clinical case...
- [Is there still a place for radiotherapy for the treatment of pancreatic cancers?]Florence Huguet
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris VI, F 75020 Paris, France
Presse Med 39:645-52. 2010..There is no standard treatment for patients with locally advanced tumors. A strategy of initial chemotherapy (gemcitabine) followed by CRT for patients with non-progressive tumors is under evaluation in the LAP07randomized trial...
- Concomitant administration of weekly oxaliplatin, fluorouracil continuous infusion, and radiotherapy after 2 months of gemcitabine and oxaliplatin induction in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a Groupe Coordinateur Multidisciplinaire en OLaurence Moureau-Zabotto
Hopital Tenon, Service de Radiotherapie, 4 rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 26:1080-5. 2008....
- Hypofractionated palliative radiotherapy for advanced head and neck cancer: the IHF2SQ regimenLaurie Monnier
Department of Radiation Oncology, Tenon Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Est, University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
Head Neck 35:1683-8. 2013..We report our experience with the hypofractionated radiotherapy regimen Irradiation HypoFractionnée 2 Séances Quotidiennes (IHF2SQ)...
- [Gemcitabine and digestive carcinomas]Pierre Blanchard
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, Paris
Bull Cancer 94:S104-15. 2007..The aim of this review is to describe the trials that have contributed to determine gemcitabine's infusion modalities in pancreatic cancer. We will then present the studies that have been carried out in other digestive cancers...
- [Adjuvant and neoadjuvant treatment for pancreatic adenocarcinoma in 2006]Mélanie Deberne
service d oncologie radiothérapie, Hopital Tenon, Paris
Bull Cancer 94:72-80. 2007..This is under evaluation. This paper presents a summary of adjuvant and neoadjuvant trials for patients with potentially resectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- Preoperative concurrent radiation therapy and chemotherapy for bulky stage IB2, IIA, and IIB carcinoma of the uterine cervix with proximal parametrial invasionFlorence Huguet
Department of Radiation Oncology, Tenon Hospital A P H P, CancerEst, GHU Est, Paris VI University, Paris, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 72:1508-15. 2008..To evaluate toxicity, local tumor control, and survival after preoperative chemoradiation for operable bulky cervical carcinoma...
- External validation of nomograms designed to predict lymphatic dissemination in patients with early-stage endometrioid endometrial cancer: a multicenter studySofiane Bendifallah
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tenon University Hospital, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France Department of Epidemiology, Information Systems, and Modeling, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité Mixte de Recherche en Santé 707, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France Electronic address
Am J Obstet Gynecol 212:56.e1-7. 2015..The objective of the study was to externally validate and assess the robustness of 2 nomograms designed to predict the probability of lymphatic dissemination (LD) for patients with early-stage endometrioid endometrial cancer...
- Modeling pancreatic tumor motion using 4-dimensional computed tomography and surrogate markersFlorence Huguet
Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York Department of Radiation Oncology, hôpitaux universitaires Paris Est, Hopital Tenon, University Paris VI, Paris, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 91:579-87. 2015....