Sennen Houessey Hounton
- Assessing effectiveness of a community based health insurance in rural Burkina FasoSennen Hounton
Department of Epidemiology, Centre Muraz, 2054, Avenue Mamadou Konaté, 01 BP 390, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
BMC Health Serv Res 12:363. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess effectiveness of a community based health insurance (CBHI) scheme on utilization of health services as well as on mortality and morbidity...
- Applying the net-benefit framework for analyzing and presenting cost-effectiveness analysis of a maternal and newborn health interventionSennen Hounton
Centre Muraz, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
PLoS ONE 7:e40995. 2012....
- Applying the net-benefit framework for assessing cost-effectiveness of interventions towards universal health coverageSennen Hounton
Department of Epidemiology, Centre Muraz, 2054 Avenue Mamadou KONATE, Bobo Dioulasso, 01 BP 390, Burkina Faso
Cost Eff Resour Alloc 10:8. 2012..Compared to the ICER, the NBF provides more useful information for policy making...
- Towards an understanding of barriers to condom use in rural Benin using the Health Belief Model: a cross sectional surveySennen H Hounton
Department of HIV AIDS and Reproductive Health, Centre Muraz, Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
BMC Public Health 5:8. 2005..This study identifies barriers to condom use based on the Health Belief Model (HBM) in Benin, West Africa...
- Describing safe motherhood programs for priority setting: the case of Burkina FasoS H Hounton
IMMPACT Project, Centre Muraz, Burkina Faso
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 91:97-104. 2005..This study was implemented to describe safe motherhood programs in Burkina Faso for planning and programming purposes...
- Costing universal access of highly active antiretroviral therapy in BeninSennen Houessey Hounton
Centre Muraz, HIV RH, Bobo Dioulasso, Bobo Burkina Faso
AIDS Care 20:582-7. 2008..The provision of drugs and biological monitoring, and household costs in accessing care, remain by far the main barriers to ensuring universal access to HAART...