Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Nouvel M, Rabilloud M, Raverot V, Subtil F, Vouillarmet J, Thivolet C, et al. Performance of the 4-mg intravenous dexamethasone suppression test in differentiating Cushing disease from pseudo-Cushing syndrome. Ann Endocrinol (Paris). 2016;77:30-6 pubmed publisher..3% [67-94]. The 4-mg IV DST is an easy and accurate tool in distinguishing CD from PCS. It deserves thus a better place in establishing the diagnosis of CD. ..
- Vasiljevic A, Jouanneau E, Trouillas J, Raverot G. Clinicopathological prognostic and theranostic markers in pituitary tumors. Minerva Endocrinol. 2016;41:377-89 pubmed..Analysis of theranostic factors such as O6-methylguanine-DNA methyl-transferase or somatostatin receptor expression may guide the choice of postoperative treatment. ..
- Raverot G, Sturm N, de Fraipont F, Muller M, Salenave S, Caron P, et al. Temozolomide treatment in aggressive pituitary tumors and pituitary carcinomas: a French multicenter experience. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95:4592-9 pubmed publisher..Increased expression of O6-methylguanine-DNA-methyltranferase (MGMT) has been suggested to predict resistance to temozolomide...
- Lasolle H, Cortet C, Castinetti F, Cloix L, Caron P, Delemer B, et al. Temozolomide treatment can improve overall survival in aggressive pituitary tumors and pituitary carcinomas. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;176:769-777 pubmed publisher..Patients in our series showed a 51.2% response rate to TMZ, with an improved survival among responders despite frequent relapses. Our study highlights the high variability and lack of standardization of treatment protocols. ..
- Raverot G, Burman P, McCormack A, Heaney A, Petersenn S, Popovic V, et al. European Society of Endocrinology clinical practice guidelines for the management of aggressive pituitary tumours and carcinomas. Eur J Endocrinol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The present ESE guideline aims to provide clinical guidance on diagnosis, treatment and follow-up in aggressive pituitary tumours and carcinomas...