Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- [Compliance with a protocol of prevention of neonatal group B streptococcal sepsis in the Aurore perinatal network]C Dupont
Coordination du réseau Aurore, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Lyon
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 34:589-99. 2005..Our purpose was to measure the compliance with the network hospitals protocol for preventing neonatal group B streptococcal sepsis...
- Discussion following the presentation on "Human Milk Fortification"G Putet
Néonatologie et reanimation néonatales, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, 103 Grande Rue de la Croix Rousse, FR 69317 Lyon Cedex 04, France
Nestle Nutr Workshop Ser Pediatr Program 59:209-11. 2007
- Successful treatment of Candida glabrata peritonitis with fluconazole plus flucytosine in a premature infant following in vitro fertilizationA M Freydiere
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, Hopital Debrousse, Hospices Civils de Lyon, 29 rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322, Lyon cedex 5, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 24:704-5. 2005
- [Outcome of 249 premature infants, less than 29 weeks gestational age]L Sann
, , 29, rue Soeur-Bouvier, 69322 Lyon 05, France
Arch Pediatr 8:250-8. 2001....
- [Feeding during the first months of life and prevention of allergy]J P Chouraqui
Gastroenterologie, Hépatologie et Nutrition Pédiatrique, Pôle couple enfant, CHU de Grenoble, Grenoble Cedex 09, France
Arch Pediatr 15:431-42. 2008..Probiotics, prebiotics as well as n-3 fatty polyunsaturated acids have not yet demonstrated any definitive protective effect...
- [Retinopathy of prematurity. Results of fundus examination performed in 94 preterm infants]F Beby
Service d Ophtalmologie, Pavillon C, Hopital Edouard Herriot, Place d Arsonval, 69437 Lyon Cedex 03
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:337-44. 2004..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the incidence and severity of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in infants of birth weight less than 1.500 g and/or under 32 weeks'gestation...
- Continuous insulin infusion in hyperglycaemic very-low-birth-weight infants receiving parenteral nutritionF Thabet
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Debrousse Hospital, France
Clin Nutr 22:545-7. 2003....
- Development of auditory asymmetry in transient evoked otoacoustic emissions in pre-term infantsThierry Morlet
UMR CNRS 5020, Neurosciences et Systemes Sensoriels, Claude Bernard University, Lyon I, France
J Am Acad Audiol 14:339-46. 2003..It is tempting to speculate that these developmental features underlie well-known inter-aural asymmetries that have been demonstrated in the adult human...
- [Feeding of infants based on age. Practice guidelines]A Bocquet
Arch Pediatr 10:76-81. 2003..This paper presents practical guidelines for nutrition and feeding of infants and toddlers including vitamin D, vitamin K and fluoride supplementations and preventive measures at risk for food allergy based on family history...
- [Anaphylactic shock associated with ceftriaxone therapy in a newborn]C Baumgartner-Bonnevay
Centre Antipoison Centre de Pharmacovigilance, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 69437 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 9:1050-2. 2002..The absence of urticaria and bronchospasm, and the initial localization of cyanosis were not in favour of a classic allergic disease. An other cause, toxic or infectious cannot be ruled out...
- [Infant formulas and soy protein-based formulas: current data]A Bocquet
, , 371, avenue du Doyen-Giraud, 34295 Montpellier, France
Arch Pediatr 8:1226-33. 2001..Because of experimental data suggesting a possible deleterious effect of phytoestrogens on the neuroendocrine maturation, the reduction of their content in SBBF must be considered...
- Once-a-day individualized amikacin dosing for suspected infection at birth based on population pharmacokinetic modelsJ M Labaune
Department of Neonatology, Debrousse Hospital, Cl. Bernard University, Lyon, France
Biol Neonate 80:142-7. 2001..This study has confirmed the need for individualization of amikacin dosage regimens in neonates...
- [Blood transfusion despite early use of erythropoietin: failure or limit of therapy? Annual cohort study of premature infants weighing less than 1500 g]S Hays
Service de réanimation néonatale, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Saeur Bouvier, 69322 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 8:355-60. 2001..Prospective, observative study...
- [Folic acid and prevention of neural tube closure defects: the question is not solved yet]M Vidailhet
Service de Pediatrie, 3, Hôpital d Enfants, CHU de Nancy, 54130 Nancy, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1223-31. 2008..As of today, despite their limited preventive efficacy, a safe approach is to keep our current French recommendations and to increase the awareness of all caregivers, so as to improve the observance of these recommendations...