Affiliation: Hospices Civils de Lyon
- [Compliance with a protocol of prevention of neonatal group B streptococcal sepsis in the Aurore perinatal network]C Dupont
Coordination du réseau Aurore, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Lyon
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 34:589-99. 2005..Our purpose was to measure the compliance with the network hospitals protocol for preventing neonatal group B streptococcal sepsis...
- Discussion following the presentation on "Human Milk Fortification"G Putet
, , 103 Grande Rue de la Croix Rousse, FR-69317 Lyon Cedex 04, France
Nestle Nutr Workshop Ser Pediatr Program 59:209-11. 2007
- Successful treatment of Candida glabrata peritonitis with fluconazole plus flucytosine in a premature infant following in vitro fertilizationA M Freydiere
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, , Hospices Civils de Lyon, 29 rue Soeur Bouvier, 69322, Lyon cedex 5, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 24:704-5. 2005
- [Outcome of 249 premature infants, less than 29 weeks gestational age]L Sann
, , 29, rue Soeur-Bouvier, 69322 Lyon 05, France
Arch Pediatr 8:250-8. 2001....
- [Feeding during the first months of life and prevention of allergy]J P Chouraqui
Gastroenterologie, Hépatologie et Nutrition Pédiatrique, Pôle couple enfant, CHU de Grenoble, Grenoble Cedex 09, France
Arch Pediatr 15:431-42. 2008..Probiotics, prebiotics as well as n-3 fatty polyunsaturated acids have not yet demonstrated any definitive protective effect...
- [Retinopathy of prematurity. Results of fundus examination performed in 94 preterm infants]F Beby
Service d'Ophtalmologie, Pavillon C, , place d'Arsonval, 69437 Lyon Cedex 03
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:337-44. 2004..This study found a similar incidence of prethreshold ROP when compared to recent studies. The data showed that blood transfusion and cardiopathy may play a role in the development of ROP in premature infants...
- Continuous insulin infusion in hyperglycaemic very-low-birth-weight infants receiving parenteral nutritionF Thabet
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Debrousse Hospital, France
Clin Nutr 22:545-7. 2003....
- Development of auditory asymmetry in transient evoked otoacoustic emissions in pre-term infantsThierry Morlet
UMR CNRS 5020, Neurosciences et Systemes Sensoriels, Claude Bernard University, Lyon I, France
J Am Acad Audiol 14:339-46. 2003..It is tempting to speculate that these developmental features underlie well-known inter-aural asymmetries that have been demonstrated in the adult human...
- [Feeding of infants based on age. Practice guidelines]A Bocquet
Arch Pediatr 10:76-81. 2003..This paper presents practical guidelines for nutrition and feeding of infants and toddlers including vitamin D, vitamin K and fluoride supplementations and preventive measures at risk for food allergy based on family history...
- [Anaphylactic shock associated with ceftriaxone therapy in a newborn]C Baumgartner-Bonnevay
Centre Antipoison Centre de Pharmacovigilance, Hopital Edouard Herriot, 69437 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 9:1050-2. 2002..The absence of urticaria and bronchospasm, and the initial localization of cyanosis were not in favour of a classic allergic disease. An other cause, toxic or infectious cannot be ruled out...
- [Infant formulas and soy protein-based formulas: current data]A Bocquet
, , 371, avenue du Doyen-Giraud, 34295 Montpellier, France
Arch Pediatr 8:1226-33. 2001..Because of experimental data suggesting a possible deleterious effect of phytoestrogens on the neuroendocrine maturation, the reduction of their content in SBBF must be considered...
- Once-a-day individualized amikacin dosing for suspected infection at birth based on population pharmacokinetic modelsJ M Labaune
Department of Neonatology, Debrousse Hospital, Cl. Bernard University, Lyon, France
Biol Neonate 80:142-7. 2001..This study has confirmed the need for individualization of amikacin dosage regimens in neonates...
- [Blood transfusion despite early use of erythropoietin: failure or limit of therapy? Annual cohort study of premature infants weighing less than 1500 g]S Hays
Service de réanimation néonatale, Hopital Debrousse, 29, rue Saeur Bouvier, 69322 Lyon, France
Arch Pediatr 8:355-60. 2001..Prospective, observative study...
- [Folic acid and prevention of neural tube closure defects: the question is not solved yet]M Vidailhet
Service de Pediatrie, 3, Hôpital d Enfants, CHU de Nancy, 54130 Nancy, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1223-31. 2008..As of today, despite their limited preventive efficacy, a safe approach is to keep our current French recommendations and to increase the awareness of all caregivers, so as to improve the observance of these recommendations...